The Voyage

“Neania, you must wake we must ready ourselves for the voyage." Parisa voiced danced in my sleep waking me.

I slowly rose from my bed, pulling my loose hair behind my ear. I stood up and my cutted smocks laid on the floor pooled.

“I removed them , I know you wouldn't want them on." Parisa smiled

“Thank you." I whispered standing up

My warm feet touched the cold floor causing me to shiver at the coldness. I stood up and walked to the door, I slightly open the door and their stood the viking guard. He looked at me and smiled, I slammed the door in his face.

“Has he moved?" I leaned my back up against the door.

“No he hasnt , he has tried to make conversation but I am in a foul mood to speak" I giggled at Parisa she has grown a back bone lately.

“Also I have packed only important things such as heavy gowns and trinkets that are personal." She whispered

Their was a slight knock at the door and I slowly opened it. Their standing before me was Kon and Lord Aku with a few other men.

“We are ready to depart, are you well packed?" He said with a serious face.

“No" I bluntly said

“You will not need clothes, Only important items." Lord Aku said now pushing the door back walking in. Parisa bowed as a sign of respect to her high rankings.

“I see your maiden has pacjed you well, Men take these and her maidens things to my ship cabin Kons bring me the necklace." He cammanded his men

They came in and grabbed the one trunk with three smaller trunks. Then Kon's came back with huge sliver necklace it was huge with a diamond.

I looked at Lord Aku as he received the huge necklace that like looked like a collar. He looked at me

"This is for your protection." He stated unfazed

"I will not wear this collar like some dog, I am a woman not animal." I stated raising my head and feeling Parisa shift behind me.

He smiled and his men laughed, he walked closer to me just a few inchs away from my face.

"You will wear this for I have commanded, and you will never object to me or you will suffer my wrath little woman." Lord Aku said

His breath gazed my face and his manly smell took over. I took back my word and turned my back towards him. His hand gazed my back then his hand rubbed my neck. I heard the claps of the necklace open and I felt the cold metal touch my neck it was heavy and caused me to take a deep breath. When he was done I turned back around and looked at my feet. I was an animal not my own person I felt my freedom leave with the claps of this collar around my neck.

"Prepare to depart." He said turning and walking out of the room along with all his men but Kon.

" You will both wait in here u til I return to retrieve you for our voyage." He smiled bowed and shut door.

I grabbed my black cloak and put my black riding boots on. I sat at the vanity and Parisa took my hair down and braided it back into a long braid. I stood up and the braid touched my waist.

Parisa grabbed my other black cloak and put it on with her riding boots as she was lacing the up the door slight shifted with a knock.

Parisa quickly got up and walked to the door opening it. It was Kon

“We are ready to depart please come." He asked and Parisa signal her hands for me to come. I quickly looked around my room enjoying the last memories and days my mother an father gave me before they passed.

I walked to the door grabbing the hard door knob and slightly shutting my door listening for the clicking sound. We started down the hall with Kons in tow as I walked tovthe front foor the double doors flew open and light flooded my vision.

*Sorry for my day late post I have kinda a lot going on and sorry for any miss spells please dont be scared to correct me. I am always open for help. Thank you*