Lord Aku's P.O.V

was completely tired of everything between Krista losing our child and Lillth just not showing any affection when we make love is starting to get to me. I glanced down at the purposal on my desk, and now this wessax wants me to make arrangements to marry my first son to his daughter. I dont even have a child yet and all these propersition at my door told me I could exspect a great amount of land and things from my mistresses. I looked up as I heard the knock on the door.

"Come" I said still aggervated

The door opened and Lillth walked in maybe she wanted to allow me to show her some affection.

"Lord, I think something is wrong with Neania. She is sleeping alot and she seems very pale for a person of her color." She said with her head looking at her feet

"Do you think she is losing the child ?"

"No Lord but it is best to bring the doctor over right away." she whispered so slightly

I pulled out a paper and started to write to the doctor about how I need her to come and look Lady Neania oveer right away.

"Tell Kon to come here."

She breifly walked out only to enter with Kon

"Yes Lord ?" He said in a questionable tone as of he were upset

"Take this letter to the doctor right away and bring her straight here to lady Neania." I said rudly and he walked out leaving Lillth standing their by herself

"Lord I think it is best if I return to Neania" she whispered

"Lillth why are you not showing me affection as you use to, you just lay their." I said standing up I could feel her heart jumping as she stood their not saying a word and twisting her hands together

I walked up to her and put my hand around her neck feeling her throat move as she swolled. I then slowly moved my hand down her dress feeling her large soft breast in my hands as I rubbed over her nipple feeling them come to a harden. She still said nothing or did nothing she stood there as if she were a zombie.

"Lillth ?" I whispered her name in her ear as I moved behind her grinding my hard dick against her butt.

"Yes Lord ?" She answered back her voice hiched in tone

"What can I do to make this better where you will want me back ?" I asked kissing her neck and still grinding myself against her

She turned and looked at me tears coming from her eyes and around her eyes were red "Allow Neania freedom give her space to move around the home." She whispered looking at me

"I will do that just for you." I kissed her lips softly feeling the meekness of them

Lillth kissed me back very softly as I reached my arm around her waist holding her to me feeling her body heat touching my body.

She pulled back "I must return to Neania she may need me." She whispered out

I looked into her eyes and whispered "I need you, give yourself to me like I like you too." I whispered to her

I kissed her deeply parting her mouth and putting my toung against her as she pushed back with hers. I grabbed her picking her up and allowing her to wrapping her massive thighs around my waist. I walked her over to the desk laying her on her back as she laid their staring at me with her wild blonde hair all over the place and her big doe eyes staring at me. I pulled open her down and her breast fell out I could help but put my mouth on her nipples. I licked, sucked and slobbered all over her breast as she moaned and whimpered at the pleasure I was causing her. I then had to place myself inside her I was hurting and I knew she was my release. I pulled up her gowns and looked at her most sacreted place as she was soaking wet. I put my hand on top of it feeling her wetness engulf my hand. I started to undo my belt along with my pants letting it all pool at my ankles as my massive dick sprung forth and touched the table. I looked at her as she looked at me and I leaned my hips forward as her soft valvet lips enguled my whole dick. I started to ram into her with such force she started to bounce against the table moaning my name out. Just as we were coming to an end her legs came up to my shoulders and I grabbed them allowing them to be my laver into pushing inside her.