Standing For Death

After that day we had spent alot of time together Lord Kai and I, every moment with him spared me from a moment with Lord Aku who seemed to be so pleased with Krista he had no use to call upon me. I knew nothing of how things were soon to change. I laid in bed thinking of Lord Kai and how we would spend our day. These last few days we plan on horse back riding but never make it out the barn we fall back in a pile of hay and kiss as if our lips couldnt stop touching each other it kept being like that and Lord Kai never pushed me any further then that. He knew of what had happen and he wouldnt ever hurt me in such a way.

Lillth came in but not as her normal self she came in slowly and huffing air out of her body. I sat up and looked at her she seemed not like herself "Lillth what is wrong?"

"Today is departure day everyone is leaving and we will be back to our household." She stated and grabbed the curtain yanking it back

How could I forget this, I had been so lost in my passionate affaire with Lord Kai that I had forgot that he was not my master or of this tribe he had his own tribe to govern. I quickly threw back my blanket and ran out the door unto the hall past all the door and to Lord Kai's room.

I knocked twice and waited he open the door only to be wearing his pants. I quickly walked in and he wrapped his arms around me kissing me, I leaned back and looked up at his glorious face. I slowly put my hand to his cheek and tears started to pour at the tought of losing my sweet lover. My happiness was soon going to be stripped of me and I would be back at Lord Aku mercy.

"What is it my sweet Neania ?" he rubbed my cheek pushing the tears away

"You are leaving today !" I sturred and it came out in a blurt

"My sweet Neania, I am to stay here and help Lord Aku raid more places over the sea. I shall be away with Lord Aku but I shall be here with you at times." He whispered in me face and kissed my lips softly.

I held him and kissed him back then their was a knock on his door, I jumped in fear and lord Kai covered my mouth he point to the side of the bed and I quickly ran over their and laid on the side rolling under the bed. He open the door

"My brother you are still asleep ?" The voice was bone chilling it was Lord Aku

"I am sorry brother I was very tired from the activites of my later days has caused me to become weak and tired." Lord Kai said moving around to the chair sitting

"My brother, are you well enough to travel next week." Lord Aku said sitting across from him

"I am well enough, sleep shall soon heel me and everything will be fine." Lord Kai spoke swiftly

"Brother maybe I should send you some company." Lord Aku laughed

"No brother I am fine, Allow me to sleep and I will be seeing you for lunch." Lord Kai spoke swiftly again

Lord Aku moved to stand and walked to the door and out the door with Llord Kai shutting it behind him. He came to the bed picking it up and helping me up.

"Neania return to your room and prepair for your day I shall take this day and rest my love." He kissed me and I left as I walked down the hall I turned the corner and to my room.

I open the door and Lord Aku was sitting on the chair with Lillth on her knees with her mouth wrapped around his memeber. He looked at me and pushed Lillth away causing her to fall on her back side, I moved back toward the door. He smiled as he walked closer to me the door behind me shut and I relised what has happen, I was being cornered.

He cornered me into the wall and sniffed my hair and kissed my neck, he held my neck with his hand. "Where have you been ?" he commanded me to answer him.