Innocent Death

I Felt someone rub my head, I could hear the cries it sounded like Lillth or Parisa. I slowly opened my eyes and the light flooded my vision, I couldn't see all the way so I blinked a few time.

"She's awake, go get Lord Aku." I opened my eyes and Parisa grabbed me hugging me.

"Why did you do that Neania, he could have killed you." Parisa weeped out

"Water" Lillth came around and helped me drink the water

I looked closer at Lillth and her face was bruised her eyes was huge with big red spots from were she had been crying.

I tired to lift myself up but I couldn't my back was burning, "Parisa I CANT LIFT MYSELF UP." I screamed

"Neania please calm down please." She said rubbing my head

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME , I CANT MOVE." I screamed at Lillth and Parisa. My legs were numb and I couldn't get them to move so that I may stand.

The door opened and it was Lord Aku frowning and looking worried he walked in and shut the door. He looked at Lillth who averted her eyes and looked at the ground, Parisa how ever gave him a dirty look and watched him closely.

He came close to me and sat on the opposite side of the bed and I looked away from him.

"Has anything happen ?" He asked as if he was worried about me

"No, Everything is alright they are still okay." Parisa said grabbing a wash cloth ringing it out of the water.

"Neania Have you been keeping something from me ?" Lord Aku asked looking at me

I turned my head to face him and frowned I didn't say a word to him , I just looked at him and frowned. I closed my eyes and turned away from him so that he couldn't see my face.

"Neania doesnt know." Lillth said rubbing her hands together

"Did anyone know, We may have to start all over because of your ignorance." he yelled at Lillth who started to cry again.

"Lillth, my sister" I whispered

She walked over to where I was and sat on the side of the bed I was facing. I grabbed her hands and held them tight to my chest as she cried I begin to cry it hurt me to move but more to see her pain after all the kindness she has given me.

"I WANT YOU ALL TO LEAVE NOW." Lord Aku commanded

Everyone exited out of the room leaving me and him alone, I didnt like the though of being alone with him unable to move due to my injuries. I grabbed the blanket and pulled it closer to my chest.

"You may never speak to me again and you may hate me forever, but I will always be in your life and because of what you have done the deal is off you will remain in my care forever I cant have the mother of my child leaving." He said looking at me I felt his eyes burning holes in the back of my skull

Wait what did he say, I turned around and looked at him tears came more out of my eyes as I laid my hand on my stomach I was with child.

He laid his hand on top of mines and I frowned. "I am going to confine you to this room any visitors will be marked and you will be under heavy watch. The doctor said she is surprised the child has lived this long, so to prevent from any self inflicted injuries or to cause any miscarrying you will be under heavy care all day and night."

He got up andl looked at me before walking out the door shutting it behind him. I couldnt believe this the world couldnt possibly be any cruler I hated him I wanted him to die but inside of me we have created life. How is this even going to work I wanted Kai and Kai wanted me what would he say. Would he even want me any more after he found that I was with child. I pushed myself past the pain and heart ach and sat up.