Deceit

I felt a small movement in my bed so I opened my eyes to be greeted by Lillth. She was smiling ear to ear and grabbed my hand.

"You have free movement of the house and access to the yard." she annouced happily

I smiled and rubbed her hand "How did you make that happen." I whispered sadden by the fact we both know she made a deal with the devil.

"You really dont want to know but you have bleed for me, the most I can do is help you have access out of this room." I gripped her hand tighter

I started to understand what she had done in terms "Well if we are free to rom please feel free to help me dress and ready for today." I said pulling myself up but as my warm feet touched the cold wooden floor I started to become dizzy again.

"Neania I think you should rest today and Aku will be in to see you in a while. When you became sick he bath you and changed you." She said whispering

"Theirs no telling what he might have done to me when I was out." I said leaning back up against the bed as Lillth pulled my covers up.

"So its been a while, have you felt any movment ?" Lillth whispered as if we were telling a secret I couldnt help but laugh at her

"No Lillth not a single movement." I reached down and to my suprise I touched my belly and the small bump seemed so big to me.

"Oh Neania , Krista is having the remeberal dinner this coming moon cycle. It was a girl so it is best to do it while the moon is on cycle." Lillth said frisking herself.

"I am not going I seek no pleasure in watching his whore whine about a child she cursed herself." I said soitting on the ground for inficize.

"Oh my Neania what has gotten into you , you are being the most horrible woman, I have never heard you speak like so." Lillth grabbbed her chest and started laughing

"I am sorry, I am just sick of her shit Aku gives that whining girl anythings she wants but she always whining and things. I wish he would send me away she is stressing me out with all that crying." I whispered laying back

Lillth walked over to the door and opened it checking the outside surrounding.

"I will be back." She whispered as she exited the room allowing the door to quitely shut.

I laid down on the bed waiting for Lillth's return , I waited and the door opened up it was Aku I could tell by his massive feet coming down on the ground.

"Are you alright Neania ?" he asked still out of my view standing behind me.

"I am well." I snapped rudly

"If you feel well enough later I am allowing you to have freedom maybe this room is not enough space for you to grow so I also might have you moved to a little closer room or maybe you would like to come to our room ?" He asked but I knew no matter what I said he would choose.

"I simply like my room maybe you could change the funiture so that I could have more room and a change of enviorment." I said throwing that in but I waited for his respons.

"I can do that." he said leaning against the wall

I turned around and looked at him as he looked right back at me.

"If you feel sick please say something, no one can help you if they dont understand why you are sick." He said in a snappy tone as if he was aggervated by me

"I am just slightly tired thats all." I snapped back

"Well then you need to sleep more and anything you want will be brought to you."