The First Night On The Ship

Parisa P.O.V                                     

I watched as Neania tried to convince Lord Aku to allow me to sleep in the room with them but it seemed his mind was made up. I knew he wanted to take her and he would not allow my presents to be a hindrance to his plan. He yelled at me and I walked out slowly shutting the door behind me. I looked out on the deck as the moon became the only source of light their were a few men still about.

"You are to sleep in my presents." I turned around as it was Kon he was wearing a tunic with his pants and sword not all his armor he had on when we were back at the kingdom.

I nodded my head and followed him as he leg me under the deck in a small room that was only big enough for two people. I followed him and their was a small light hanging on the wall.

"You can lay on the blankets, I dont plan on taking advantage of you. Lord Aku has asked me to protect you and watch over you against the other men." he smiled and sat down by the ladder leading to the down stairs area. I walked over to all the blankets that were on the ground, I frowned and moved over to a few boxs that were piled together and turned around to Kon. He looked at me in confusion and I spoke getting aggravated he didnt understand.

"Would you please turn around so that I may remove my dress." I snapped at him he started laughing and turned around facing the ladder

I quickly removed my dress placing it on the boxs and grabbed a few of the covers and laid down.

"You may turn around now." I said gently

He turned around and grabbed one of the blanket on the side of him. I closed my eyes and was thinking of the trouble Neania was probably cause Lord Aku.

"Are you married?" Kon asked me

I was surprised he asked me of my personal life, I wanted to sleep and he was keeping me from sleeping.

"No" I stated in a rudely tone

"Not in the mood for speaking once again." he said quickly this time aggravation was evident in his tone.

I laughed and turned around facing him, he looked at me and frowned.

"No, I am not married or have ever been married. I dont have children or any family besides Lady Neania. My mother cared for Neania's mother and for her but after Neania's mother died. I became Neania's bestfriend and when I turned 12 I became Neania's handmaiden. After that it has been me and her from day one nothing is more improtant then her." I smiled as I laid my head on the blanket and started to fall asleep.

"Good night Parisa" he whispered as sleep consumed me.

I Heard a loud bang

"Wake her up now" a voice commanded someone to wake me from my sleep.

I slowly open my eyes to see lord Aku standing infront of me in a tunic and pants. Glaring at me in anger as if I did something wrong. I quickly got up standing infront of him with Kon inbetween us, with his hands on his lords chest trying to prevent him from reaching me.

"Move Kon" he commanded his man but to my suprise Kon did not move.

"My Lord you have entrusted Parisa into my care and I will protect her." Kon said sounding strong and unwavered by the fact that is lord was taller then him and towering over him.

"MOVE" lord Aku yelled pushing Kon out the way He reached for me and grabbing the top of my undergown and with all his strength he tore it from my body.

The material fell to the ground and I stood their naked tears slowly dropped hitting my breast.

"WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?" Kon yelled and pushed lord Aku away from me. I reached down and grabbed a blanket to cover myself.

"IF HER MISTRESS WANTS TO BE TREATED LIKE A COMMAN SLAVE THEN HER HANDMAIDEN SHALL RECIEVE NO HIGHER TREATMENT." Lord Aku yelled at Kon

Kon stood infront of his lord and didnt back down giving his lord no room to move around him.

"She is not to eat until noon, I want her up at the crack of done and throw all the cloths you bought from your homeland away along with your mistress things. I want you to know that you will never see your home again, I am going to sell you and make decent money off of you when we reach m home." he said in a relaxed tone as if nothing had just happen.

He walked out and said nothing more I just stood their and cried. I would never see my homeland I would most likly be sold as a childs handmaiden or bed maiden I wouldnt see Neania any more my life was about to quickly take a turn for the worse.

"Parisa" Kon said softly looking at me

I jumped when his hand touched me, "Please dont touch me." I said shaking

"I am sorry" he whispered

I turned around and sat down facing the wall of the ship tears soon stained the whole blanket and I fell asleep pondering on a way that could get me away from these monsters any plan was good at this time.