New Day

The sunlight was heating the room and my body was hot. I lifted up off the bed and Lord Aku was no where to be found. I was in the room alone. I laid back on the bed I was still completely naked. I started to cry when their was a knock at the door. I grabbed the fur blanket and covered  myself, I walked to the door and cracked it open.

"Good Morning My lady, I have your breakfast." It was Kon

I frowned at him and shook my head.

"No No, where is Parisa ? " I said raising my voice slightly

"She is gathering herself"

"Well once she has GATHERED herself please send her with my breakfast." I said shutting the door and frowning.

I walked back to the side of the bed and picked up my gown. It was riped beyond repaired. Their was no way this was going back in my body. I walked to my trunk and opened it, to my suprise it was completly empty. I couldn't believe this my body was shaking with anger and anxiety. I walked over to the window and open the top one the ocean water sprayed up and came in the window the mist felt amazing against my hurting  body.

I just looked out the window as dark gray clouds started to move around as if they were dancing.

My cloths were gone my shoes were gone what happen to my belongings. Their was a slight knock on the door very light it was Parisa.

"Come In" I yelled

The door came open and in walked Parisa with chains on her feet and raggs on nasty ragg just covering her chest and private areas. Her hair was braided and pined to her head with a wooden plate it had small fruit, meats. I walked to her and knocked the food out her hand

"Oh my  what's wrong Parisa where are you cloths?" I asked her worried about her

She frowned and pulled away tears poured from eyes. "YOU ARE WHATS WRONG WITH ME NEANIA, I LOVE YOU AS MY SISTER AND NOW I SUFFER BECAUSE YOU SIMPLY WONT PLEASE HIM." she yelled and cried out

I went to wrap my arms around her and she moved.

"What happen Parisa?" I asked her tears pooled in my eyes

She stopped crying and she looked at me " I was asleep and the door came flying open in was lord Aku he was angry, Kon tried to reason with him but he pushed Kon down and tore my cloths off me. Then he threw these rags at me and said if my lady wanted to be treated like a slave then so should I. Then  he commanded me to take our cloths and throw them overboard." She cried

"I am so sorry Parisa I swear I will fix it, I swear I will fix it" I kissed her cheek and rubbed her back.

"Go and gather Kon and tell him I need to speak with Lord Aku soon okay then go and relax. I will not eat and I am going to start fasting and pray with me my sister."

I walked to the bed and cleaned fixed it  gathered myself.  I was surprised he would punish me by not making me suffer but Parisa. She had done nothing but love me and stand by me as a friend and sister. I would not  let her suffer for me even if that meant giving my pride away. I tried to gather as much of the ripped cloths as possible to get myself some kind of cover.

The door came open and I turned around. He grunted in amusement at my anger and shut the door behind him.

"You ask to speak with me ? " he said smiling sitting down in the chair.

I put my hands together and looked at him.

"Why have you punish Parisa, she has done nothing to you and you punish her." I said firm and strongly

"You want the life of a slave and now you have it she is your maiden so she is also a slave and as long as you want to act like one she will be treated like one." He said taking off his chest plate.

"I didnt ask to be treated with such roughness or slave like. YOU chose to treat me in such a way none have treated me before. You wish to share a pleasure that only married people in gods eye share." I said angry and I knew I was blushing I have never committed the act of love and my first time was force upon me.

He started laughing "Is this what this is about, you want me to marry you? " he asked smiling sitting up

My face must of shown my disgust because his face became of mine. I wanted no such thing from this man he was not someone worthy of my love and he shows that.

"How can I ask you to do such thing when you have already taken whats not yours." I moved closer to him and got in my knees with my head down

He grunted and looked away from me. I knew he was thinking I knew he was deep in thought about everything I was saying.

"Punish me in any way but please let Parisa. " I begun to be with my legs tucked under my knees.

I felt his hand rub my hair and my neck and back. He lifted my head up and looked in my eyes and smiled.

"I will make you a deal, give me a child and I will let you and your hand maiden go free." He said in a relaxed tone

I felt sick I would have to have sex with him and share my blood and flesh with him. I shook my head and frowned. He got angry and grabbed my hair tighter. I cried out in pain as he yanked my hair.

"You either take my offer or Live as a slave with your slave forever." He hissed in my ear

He pulled my hair back and kissed my neck.

"I can give you and your hand maiden freedom for a small gift of sharing a child with me." He said now in a soft tone but it was laced with bribery.

I knew I would either give him what he wants by will or force. I thought I would at least be free from suppression but it seems life has other plans and I knew I had to do whatever it takes because Parisa didnt chose this life. This life was given to her because she loved and cared for me.

I closed my eyes as a few tears slipped from my eyes. I knodded my head in agreement, he let go and rubbed my hair again.