My heart

* I am sorry everyone for my late update but this chapter will be super long and introduce new challenges. So Thank you for your loyalty and waiting towards me*

I felt belittle, why did they keep calling Parisa and I little woman. I waited for him to do something but he didn't. I looked at him and he stared at me waiting for me to do something, I moved over to the bed covered in furs and rubbed my hand on them. He cleared his throat

"Please make yourself comfortable you will soon live on these furs and such." He smiled moving towards the door

"Well ladies I will leave you to yourself, Have her dressed tonight before I come to bed." He command Parisa 

With that he walked out of the room leaving us alone. I looked around the room and for a man of his type he had good taste for designing. 

"His room is nice" Parisa spoke to me 

"I guess its nice, I am a little nerves about you sleeping out their with his men what will happen if they hurt you Parisa." I hugged her and she gently pulled away 

"Neania you need not to worry about me but for yourself," Parisa said in a smart tone and moved towards the window.

"Are you mad at me Parisa, I didnt mean to put you in this situation." I asked her moving towards her 

"Neania I am not mad at you I am just scared, we are at the mercy of these men." she whined out and moved to my trunk and openned it.

I walked over to the door and cracked it open only to be greeted by Kon "Hi My lady, is everything okay ?" he asked quickly

"Everything is fine, is there any way that we can get some food we haven't eaten in a while?" I asked humbly waiting for his response.

"I will ask lord Aku." he smiled and I shut the door hoping he would be fast, I was so hungry and being on this boat was not helping me.

I walked over to the chair facing the window and sat down Parisa was sitting in the one next to mines and I just looked at our old town as we were not a citizen there any more. I grabbed the fur that was around my chair and covered myself with it. I closed my eyes trying to rest for the long night ahead of me. 

Few Hours Later 

"Little Women wake up." a soft voice danced in my ear it was a man 

"I am sorry I was tired, i shouldnt have fallen asleep." I heard Parisa's voice 

"You are fine I was just bringing you some food lord Aku said in a few he is coming so afer you finish feeding her please dress her for bed" he slightly commanded her

"Also I would like to speak with you about your sleeping arrangements." He said 

"Excuse me I am not a maiden of pleasure, my only job is to service my mistress so please do not assume I will sleep with you for safety." Parisa said slightly raising her voice

I moved fast and stood up leaving the fur on the chair I looked at him and her, Parisa was holding a large tray with food on it while he looked with regret. I walked over to them and looked at him thinking about each word that would past my lips.

"Kon I thank you for bringing us food but do not take our gental nature for weakness, If you ask my handmaiden for her night time accompany I will tell you lord."I said moving towards the door behind him.

He looked at me smiled at Parisa and turned around walking out the door. I took a deep breath in and looked at Parisa, she was frowning and moved the large tray over to the table. She put the tray on the table removing the top we were met with an assortment of cheese's and meat's with fruit and bread. 

I walked over to the table sitting picking at the food as I begin to eat "Come sit" I asked Parisa 

She sat down and we both begin to eat she was fond of the meats they has provided but I couldnt stomach it. I looked out the window and we hadnt relise that the sun was already setting also that we were no wear near land.

I was so nerves for this was a new life that awaited us one where everything was at the hands of men. Atleast with my step father other people could help me now I was at the will of this beast, and whats worest is Parisa has to suffer the same fate for standing beside me and being my bestfriend.

We had eaten and the dishs were removed and cleaned up. Parisa was brushing my hair when their was a knock on the door. Parisa stopped and I felt her stiff as she laid the brush down and walked to the door. It must if been Kon she seemed annoyed quickly by him. She shut the foor huffing air out her mouth while rolling her eyes coming back to me.

“He said Lord Aku will be ready for bed in a few minutes, I am to wait by the door." She said rubbing my back in support

We both knew what this monster wanted and he could easily take it from me but if he thought he would gain my live by physical actions it would never happen. You may have my body and mind and soul but you will never have my heart. My heart will be locked away from all.

Parisa braided my hair again and walked by the door and smiled then looked at the door as we heard his powerful voice. The door slowly open and their he stood with a huge grin on his face, with somthing in his hand.

*Cliff hanger OOOOoooooo...