A Change In Heart

I Felt the warm sun hitting my face ever so softly like a light kiss of a butterfly. I opened my eyes to the beautiful room that was given to me yesterday. I felt groggy and weak but I wanted to see my child I lifted myself on to my side to get out the bed but I was jumped in fear as Aku was laying next to me bare chest. I lifted the blanket to him in pants and myself naked, I covered myself and frowned.

"Do not worry yourself Neania, I did not do anything to you I simply wanted to comfort you while you heal." Aku whispered in a grunt as his massive arm wrapped around me

I grabbed most of the blanket and started to move to the end of the bed to go to my children. Aku grabbed me to stop me from moving

"Neania please let me help you." Aku said more then asked as he got up off the bed and moved to my side

He grabbed my arm and held me as I lifted up from the bed covering myself as much as possible with the fur blanket that covered us.

Once I was up Aku grabbed the blanket and everything inside of me panic he was going to snatch it from me I grabbed tighter to the blanket but he stood me against him and wrapped the loose end of the blanket around my waist to protect it from falling. I felt a peg of panic wash away from me so I smiled he lightly kisses me on the cheek.

"Thank you." I whispered

I moved slowly towards the crib were our children were sleeping so peacefully. I rubbed my sons head as his little hands extended and he frowned puckering his lips. I went to grab him but Aku reached around me and grabbed our son with me in his arms he picked up our son. I felt him embrace me and everything around him was sending me into a mood swing. I did not love Aku or want him, this man has taken everything from me and I wouldn't lower myself into giving into him. I moved and he let me go

"Do you wanna feed our son in private ?" Aku asked handing me Eerikki

I sat down and fixed myself covering my chest area. Aku started to put his tunic on

"You may stay if you wish too." I said trying to create peace were there may never be any.

He smiled and sat down in the chair across from me smiling.

I fixed myself and started feeding our son and my stomach started to hurt. I didn't pay any attention to it, Aku seemed to love watching me as I fed our son though the fur blanket covered my chest and the top half of our son we just sat there looking at each other. After a few I fed our daughter and the day seemed to roll I ate along with Aku who seemed that he was going to spend all day in our children and my company.

We were walking out side with our children in hand enjoying the sun. I smiled as Aku seemed to be a different man but I knew better then to trust him he would turn on me it was just a matter of time.

The day went on well into the night and things seemed to be going great. Aku and I seem to have the same rhythm for weeks and months before I knew so much time had passed it was as if Aku was a different man in all. Not forcing me everything about him was different Krista I haven't really seen to much of her and Lillith minds her own way and helps me when Aku is away.

It has been the most peaceful 4 months we have ever had. We lived as a unit happily, I walked to the garden as my long dress fell behind me it wasn't official but I was to be Queen in a few months. Aku had asked me and told me it was to make sure our son would receive titles if he died in battle. I still didn't love Aku I missed Kai greatly but things were sure easy now.

It was close to night and I wanted to soak in the bath house. I went and changed into my robe I put my hood up and went into the bath house Aku was soaking he looked at me.