Questionable

He rubbed my hair and kissed my head, I moved my head to the side and looked away. This monster I was suppose to share my blood an flesh with, then me and Parisa would be free. Parisa would be free she could leave and do whatever she like but me freedom would be at my price of me leaving my blood. I will forever be tided to him by a child. What have I done ?

"You can gather yourself" he said laying a big shirt in front of me with a pair of pants.

I stood up completely naked and put the cloths on. He just watched as I changed my cloths. He grabbed the cup from the counter top and poured drink, he started sipping it the sky made a cracking sound.

"We must be having a storm soon" he said smiling and sipping on the cup.

I sat back down and pulled my loose hair up, their was a loud bang on the door it startled me and I jumped he started laughing. Lord Aku walked to the door and opened it two men walked in.

"Lord Aku , we just ran into a bad storm their is an island about 100 clicks west." One man said looking at lord Aku the other one was watching me looking at me as I walked over to the otherside of the bed to hide myself a little bit from his gaze. Lord Aku must of noticed because he grabbed the mans face.

"Watch were your eyes wonder before I pluck them out and put them in my drink." he warned him

He released the man and I looked away then he told the other man.

"Get us to this island and tell everyone to stay aboard once the storm is over we will be leaving." He waved his hand and they both walked out and shut the door behind them.

Aku walked over towards me and kissed my neck, I pulled back and moved but I felt his hand wrap around the back of my neck as he kissed my ear he held me tight.

"I do not share and I do not show mercy to those who are not loyal." he whispered in my ear and kissing my neck again before letting me go.

He grabbed his fur to cover him and walked out I let out a deep breath and to my suprise Parisa came in a few minutes later.

"Are you okay?" I asked her

She was also wearing a pair of pants with a huge shirt that came to her knees. She walked to me and hugged me, she leaned back and smiled at me.

"What did you do Neania?" she whispered and rubbed my back.

"We made a contracted deal and the ending deal we have our freedom. This deal may take a year but I promise by the end of this year we will be free." I said rubbing her arms

"Thats great , cause I love you but these men are wild creaturs and I am scared that one of them will force his way on me." she said moving towards the chair.

Their was another knock at the door and in walked Lord Aku sister. Her black skin was covered with silk lace and furs her long black hair had so much body to it she looked as if she was not of this earth. She shut the door behind her and came in

"Hello Ladies, how are you today?" she asked grabbing hand hand in hers

I was suprised, shocked and breathless this was the first tiume someone asked me how I was doing. I smilied but I felt so little compared to her dressed like this.

"I am fine a little sore but fine." I replied and pulled my hand away

She smilied and looked at the ground she moved to sit in the chair across the room and I moved to the one across from her.

"I am sorry my brother knows not the softness of a woman, our mother died giving birth to me and then our father died not long after. So do please forgive him for his roughness, but he is a decent man." she said smiling then she waved for Parisa to come