Passage Of Time

Time has passed slowly over the last five months , peace has became something I have grown accustom to. I have been free to grow and fluoresce as a person from the grasp of Lord Aku's oppression. Kai has done everything he's promised by protecting me from Aku who seems to have lurking eyes everywhere. I dream of being home and having my child there so that my son may grow up and take back our kingdom from my evil step father but trouble had arise and I am now to far along with child to travel so no ship or merchant wants to travel with me aboard. I stay confined to Kai's simple room but everything I want and need I have access to and at night I am allowed to travel outside among the star's.

I woke up to a sharp pain on my side I gently put my hand on the side of my swollen belly and rubbed my angry child. I felt the kick of him again, I looked at the flesh of my stomach as it pushed out from my belly and I couldn't help but giggle. Why did my child do this and cause me so much pain I rubbed his foot a little more to let him know I was up.

"Are you hungry little one ? " I whispered still giggling

The wall that lead to my room opened Kai walked in with the tray of food smiling ear to ear, I quickly went to stand slowly walking up to Kai. He stood up after putting the tray down and grabbed my waist bringing me in for a kiss.

"Look at how large you have become." He said laying his large hand on my stomach as my child kicked his hand.

"What have you brought me to eat , I giggled rubbing my hands over my stomach . Kai quickly moved his hand and kissed me again

" I have brought him what he likes fresh melons and meat to make him strong." Kai moved over to the table where he laid my tray and removed the lid.

I went to the table and sat down as Kai pulled out my chair as soon as I sat down he pushed me in and rubbed my back as I began to eat.

As I was eating a knock came to Kai's door and he quickly shut the wall and I listen as he opened the door.

"Hello brother what can I do for you ? " Kai's voice was annoyed and aggravated

"I came to let you know Lord Aku will be here in two days time, you must get rid of her if you do not wish death on your town." Kadri said in a angry tone

"I am not turning her over to the wild she is 2 and half seasons pregnant is she is to have the child in the wild it may die." Kai sound as if his anger might be getting the best of him

" I AM NOT GOING TO ALLOW OUR TOWN BE RIPPED AWAY FROM US BECAUSE YOU WONT GIVE AKU HIS BED WHORE , GET HER OUT OF THIS VILLAGE BY TIME HE GETS HERE OR I WILL TURN YOU BOTH IN." Kadri yelled at his older brother but he was right death would be fall Kai and I am not sure of what would be done to me but surly it wouldn't be good.

I couldn't expect him to choose me over his town his people of flesh and blood people he has known all his life for me. I was no one to him not any of his entitlements on top of that I was already used and pregnant with someone else child.

"I WILL NOT TURN HER OVER AND AS MY BROTHER IF YOU TURN ME IN I WILL KILL YOU." Kai said yelling back at his brother.

I pushed against the wall and it open they both stared at me in shock

"Please do not fight I will leave." I cried out as Kai came to me and embraced me in a massive hug pushing against my stomach.

"Look at her brother, she is not yours that child is not your heir and Aku will kill you if you think he will give you a second chance to bed his whore you are foolish. " Kadri said frowning and walked out slamming the door behind him.

"I was foolish to think this would last, I cant believe this I am sorry Kai but its better if I leave." I held on to his shoulders to keep balance but that didn't help me I leaned deep into his shoulders