A Wind of Sorrow

I woke up the next morning to the sun shining in my face. I felt a strong wind sweep my face as my hair moved about wildly. The door to my room opened , my daughter was crying as she ran to my bed. I slowly lifted myself up and leaned down to her lifting her up on the bed.

" what's wrong my flower "? I asked her as I pushed her long hair away from her face.

My daughter still has a hard time speaking. But something was bothering her, she cried yesterday.

She said nothing but leaned her small head to my breasts. My daughter Nestle her head and I rubbed her head it had been months since I have breast feed my children but maybe this would comfort her from her troubles. I untied my dress slowly and held my daughter as she was an infant.

She lifted her face and latched on to my breast and right way started feeding. It surprised me that I still produced milk while Lillith does not. The door opened again to Aku and our son in tow.

"Mama Eerika not baby" ? He said angry as he pulled away from his father and ran to the bed.

" Your right but you don't have to be a baby "! I said rubbing my hand in his hair. My sons wild curls all about his head.

He smiled and Aku seemed unfazed.

" When you are finished we must prepare our son will be announced as prince today. " Aku said looking at the fire place.

I said nothing as I looked at my son, he looked at his father with a steady look as if he was learning his father. In my heart I knew what I saw was real my child was going to grow in a monster, but I still didn't want to believe my child was the destruction of this world I have grown to know.

I could teach him right, I could show my son another way of life that he doesn't have to follow his father and become a monster.

Aku looked at me and our daughter, he walked to the bed slowly he reached out his hand and in her long curl he twisted I his fingers.

"She is Beautiful. " he whispered

After a few moments there was a knock on the door. Aku moved quickly answering the door it was Lillith she came in and bowed to me.

"We must start preparing." She said looking at Aku when she stood up.

" Take the children first, dress them and come back in a while." Aku said angry as he looked away from her.

She took my son by the hand and I pulled my daughter from my breast and tied my dress back up. Lillith picked her up with her other hand and pulled her to her chest. Holding our daughter she walked out with our son in tow. Shutting the door behind her.

I throw back the covers and sat up on the side of the bed. Aku made no movements as he watched me like our son watched him with a steady eye.

"What do you want" ? I said annoyed that he just stood there.

He slowly walked to the bed and sat down. He reached up to touch my face but before his nasty hand could touch me I turned my head.

"Don't touch me." I warned him in a dangerous tone.

He started smiling " I make you a mother, a Queen and you still fight me." He laughed as he moved in front of me.

He rubbed his hand through my hair then gripped the bundle of hair in the back pulling it back.

He leaned down and I felt something wet touch my neck. He licked my neck stopping at my ear.

" You will get tired of fighting me." He said as he kissed my ear.