Take My body not my heart

He smiled harder and walked in more, I quickly stood up. He moved over to the bed and pulled some of the furs off and the fell to the floor.

"You are to sleep outside in the company of Kon he will protect you." He commanded

Parisa gasped and her faced dropped she looked at me. I knew as her friend I had to have her back and protect her.

"I do not want her sleeping with him." I blurted out a little scared of what was to come

He stopped moving the stuff on the bed and turned to me no longer smiling. He stood all the way up and I seem what he had in his hand a small rope. A leather rope, he smiled as he seen the fear in my eyes.

"Little woman what have I told you, she will sleep where I wamt her to and I wouldn't make demands because just lije you belong to me she does too." He said

"Now get out" he commanded Parisa

She quickly walked out shutting the door behind her. I was just standing their fear inside me. He walked over to where I was at and pushed my robe from my shoulders it pooled my feet. I was in my night gown and I looked down I was ashamed. I was not married no was I his equal I was nothing but a payment to him a slave of his to own and posses.

He moved a few steps back and just looked at me. Then his hand came close to my face, I flinched in fear I was unsure of his actions. He touched my face gently rubbing my cheek he then took the rope he had in his other hand and pulled his hair up now using both hands wrapping his hair with the rope. He then walked closer to me his chest touching mines. He gently kissed my cheek I knew at that moment my cheeks burned with red. I have never been kissed like this before. My heart was jumping from my chest while my body started to feel numb. Then he kissed me again right on my side lips and then he kissed me again with such passion on my lips it scared me. I felt something in me light up something new. My eyes looked up only to be met by his brown eyes.

Then he smiled and wrapped his arm around my waist picking me up and carrying me to the bed now with only two furs on it. He laided me upon the bed and removed his shirt. I moved back and he smiled, he climbed in the bed gently causing the bed to dip, he then kissed me again and again he stopped after reaching my chest were my night gown covered me. He sat up and grabbed my braid he unbraised the braid some and my hair unravelled it self. Then I felt his hand trace my neck all the way down to my shoulder. His hand grabbed my night gown and ripped it with his hand so it freed my shoulder.

Then he kept kissing my shoulder and pulling my giwn down until my chest was free. I quickly tried to cover myself and my hands flew up to cover chest. He grabbed my hands and moved them now kissing my breast I started to feel this warmth between my legs like a fire or something. He licked my breast and nipples then went back to kissing my stomach and going down more when he reached the top of my womanhood my mind clicked what was going to happen and my hands quickly touched his shoulders. He stopped and looked at me frowning

"Please" I whispered

He lifted up and looked at me I covered my chest and looked away tears started to pool my vision.

"You do not want me?" He asked sounding hurt

I shook my head no and grabbed the fur to cover myself.

"I give you pleasure and give you comfort and I am trying to give you a better life and you will not simply give yourself to me." He asked his voice raising and his anger become evident

"YOU WILL GIVE YOURSELF TO ME LITTLE WOMAN." he yelled and snatched the fur from me reveling my naked chest and stomach.

He grabbed my night gown and riped it from my body. I cried out and put my hands up to protect me, then he climbed ontop of me kissing me rough and grabbed both my hands in his one raising them above my head.

"Please your hurting me." I cried out moving around

He didnt stop kissing me then I seen his other hand reach his breeches where he undid them and kicked them off along with his undergarment. We were both naked now, my force tripled with power to over come him but didn't do anything for me. I felt his knee go between my legs and move them apart I knew my fate was sealed he looked at me and swiftly thrusted in me. The pain exploded like a volcano, I begin to cry more begging him to stop but he didnt he doubled his thrust now with a rhythm of his own the pain subsided and I felt something like the fire before and he kept going my body was turning on me. I started to push against his hips matching his speed to get rid of this need that only he could fill, tears poured out my eyes for this is not what I wanted. I wanted love and marriage not to be a common lady of pleasure. This seemed to last for a while then he grabbed my hair and pulled it causing me to cry out he then moved and rolled over. I felt something warm in between my legs but it was the fire before it was his seed he had left behind. He stood up the room was completely dark only light provided was the moon shining in on us. I rolled over and grabbed the only fur on the bed and cried so hard in the fur I cried so hard I fell asleep with the thought of my heart being my only safe heaven.

* I think lord Aku is bipolar dont you?. Lol anyways more to come thanks all the reader have a good day and be blessed*