The Wedding Preparation

"Neania you must wake the wedding is three day's away and we have much to do, wake up." I heard Lillith pushing me to wake up but I am still tired due to my condition at the moment.

I rolled over to shut her up and looked at her " Lillith allow me some sleep between this wedding and our children I will never sleep." I moved to the side of the bed and threw my leg's over letting my bare feet touch the cold floor.

Lillith blew out a gust of air and snapped her finger's quickly as a maid came in and laid my slipper's at my feet. I slipped my feet into them, quickly thanking her. I walked out the door with Lillith right behind me, I was going to avoid children and hopefully Lord Aku today.

"What is on today's list ? " I asked quickly moving through the hall's.

"Well today we have to taste some of the food that will be served at the dinner tonight and we must go to each room and prepare for the guest's that are coming today." she said we headed to breakfast.

I open the door to be greeted by pure silent's, I turned to Lillith smiling.

"Are the children not up yet ?" I asked which was unlike them our children were the first to wake and then they would wake the maid's, Lillith, their father, then I.

"They are awake and gone Aku has taken the children out for the day so that we can complete everything before the guest arrive tonight." Lillith said in a aggervated tone as she walked past me to the end of the table made up with three serving of different food.

I waked to the head of the table and sat as she also sat with me. I looked at the plate where no one sat and Lillith looked glimly at me as if she were hiding something.

"I would ask but I am afraid to seek an answer." I said as I started eating

"I have invited Lady Parisa today to join us, I remember last time you spoke to her it was not kindly but when you left, Parisa and Kon got married and.." Lillith said but then the door's opened and to my suprised a very pregnant Parisa walked in. She stood still and did not move but glared at her feet.

I stood and covered myself more with my robe , "Please come sit Parisa." I said as I sat down glaring over at Lillith.

I was still upset that Parisa told me to fight for my right to be free as I am a free woman of royal blood only for her to turn her back on me and simply give herself up to one of these men. Parisa came to the table and bowed standing on the side still looking at her feet.

"You may sit." I said leaning back watching her

Parisa sat and waited for me to speak further, "You may eat, I have invited you here to say that I am sorry about what I said. I was moody and very upset with the thing's that were going on will you forgive me." I said meaning it, I would love to have companionship other then Lillith even though she was nice she was more of a mother or elder sister then friend.

"Neania, I hold no anger for you I love you very much and even in your time of anger I prayed that God would lead you down the path he want's for you." Parisa said looking at me as she reached her hand out, I reached out and recieved her hand showing her that forgiveness was now.

"Well sister let's eat and you can tell me of your marriage being a free woman and all." I said as I started eating breakfast with Lillith and Parisa

After we talked and I finished breakfast , Lillith and I started on the things that needed to be done today.

I went and changed and ready myself for the task at hand, as I finished changing we started on the task of preparing room's. Lillith pulled 24 slave for the task of preparing each room, my one and only job was to go behind each slave and make sure the room was done to my way.