A Twist Of Heart

This chapter is Dedicated to Two of My fellow Readers ! Thanks for being amazing and much more also for helping me open my minds to new idea's.

   @debrabontempt

@the_me_inside

Life is Hard because Death is so Easyl -Unknown-

I looked out into the meadow watching my son play with a dog, I watched him like this for days now it seems. His beautiful face being all I know he looked just like his father beside his bouncy curls that matched mine in every way. My sons beauty was un earthly his face looked like his father but it was as God himself made him in his image as I felt. I looked out as I have done for now a long time but I was too happy something had to be wrong something wasn't right and I remember giving birth to my child and falling asleep , I must be dead because everything was peaceful here. I watched as the vision of my child playing with the dog slowly was gone.

I started to hear this panic weeping, someone was crying.

"What happen ?" I heard a familiar voice say sound weak and weeping for me.

"I had to cut her open or she would of died." ! I realized the voice was Aku's voice and he was holding my child.

With every force in my being I opened my eyes and looked at him blood covered his furs and I was wrapped in the body of fur he uses when hes cold riding. I tried to lean up but the side of my stomach was hurting I cried out in pain.

"Please Neania do not move." Lillth rubbed my arm and wiped her face so the tears weren't visible.

"Where is my baby ?" I whispered trying to gain control over my voice as it was not their.

"Neania please calm yourself, they are fine !" Lillth said pushing me back down on the bed.

"Wait what are you talking about they ?" I was confused I had only given birth to one child.

"Neania please you will damage yourself further. " Lillth said pushing her hand against my shoulder pushing me back

Taylin came in the room and she was holding something in her hands a small cup. She glared at me and handed Aku the small cup and walked right back out the room. Aku walked it to Lillth and she looked at me

"Neania, I need you to drink this it will help you rest." Lillth said trying to calm me but it furthered my anger

"NO I WANT TO SEE MY CHILD OR CHILDREN NOW !" I screamed causing Lillth to back away. I lifted up holding my lower stomach that was burning with pain and was wet.

"Neania stop this now, you want to live then I suggest you drink this and heal or other wise I will be rising our children alone." Aku said looking at me with anger and worry in his eyes.

"You do not speak to me." I said glaring right at him

"YOU WILL STOP ACTING LIKE THIS AND DRINKING THAT DAMN DRINK NOW OR I WILL FORCE IT DOWN YOUR THROAT !" he yelled right back at me causing Lillth to start crying, me on the other hand didn't care this wasn't going to work on me at some point I needed to start being a pain in his ass if I wanted freedom and I would take it if I had to.

"NO" I screamed and Aku knew what it meant no longer nice and easy pushing Neania.

He reached over me trying to hold me down and I brought my knee up to his other arm as he held me. He didn't loosen his grip instead Lillth pinched my nose so I couldn't breath and I held my breath for a few moments as soon as I open my mouth she poured it down my mouth and after that they both moved back away from me quickly. I looked at Aku and moved to stand but my eye sight started to go hazy and I felt my feet touch the ground but I didn't stand long Aku reached me right before I fell and laid me back on the bed.