Mind Me

The doors open to the outside and light flooded my vision. Then it slowly started to come back infront of us was a small carriage for three, with two huge horses not from this land pulling it their black hair seem to gleam in the sunlight as they moved in an unatural movement.

"look at those horses" Parisa whispered to me

Kon had walked infront of us and open the carriage door. "Please if you would." he asked moving his hand towards the entrance.

I moved to get in and Kon helped me up along with Parisa. I looked at the carriage simple and small it should slip Parisa and I right out of this unholy place. We sat and waited then the carriaged moved , I looked around my village for the last time crying for the damage that their king Lord Draink has caused them.

The carriage slowly started to move. I looked next to the window only to see another huge black horse with Lord Aku riding it his strong body riding the horse as if he was going to battle the gates open to the town.

I felt her hands grab mine in an attempt to comfort herself. She soon figured I was going to be no conforr for I myself couldnt understand what was truly happening. I held her hand hoping to gig lve her some peace as we ride off to do the shores our home was now just a memory of the past something we could never have again. After a while the carriage seemed to stop and I looked over at a sleeping Parisa.

I gently shook her from her sleep. "Parisa you must wake we have stopped" I looked out the window amd the sun was already setting and the sky was orange but what took me by suprise were the number of ships four. Why would he need this many ships for one visit.

The door to the carriage open and it was Kon. He bowed and reached his hand in to help me. My feet was short a few inchs from the ground so he placed his hands around my waist and put me on the ground. I looked around at all the men preparing to leave their atleats had to be 100 or so. I started walking to the water when I felt a pair of arms go around my waist.

"I think you should load the boat now, Lord Aku wouldn't want you out here." Kon said pulling towards the biggest ship.

Parisa was standing by the ladder. I walked over to her and hugged her she started to whimper and cry. "Come my lady we must board." She said wiping her eyes

I started up and she followed right behind me then the smell of something burning caught my attention I stopped and looked behind me to see part of the forest was burning. Tears stared to pour down my face. I knew what was happening lord Draink was making room to expanding his kingdom. I turned back around, starting back up the ladder. When I reach the side lord Aku was their smiling he reached his hand out and I took it as he helped me and then Parisa over.

"I pray we may start over and be introduced properly, I am Lord Aku Dunct and Watcher of the Dunct Clan of Iceland. " he said holding his hand out

I laid my hand down and he kissed it smiling. I pulled my hand away quickly and stared at him studying his surprisingly excited look. I waited for something but he just kept smiling.

Parisa came close to my ear "Is he going to stand and keep smiling." I giggled

"I am sorry , please follow me." Lord Aku said leading us towards a small room under the captains deck.

Two huge wooden doors open to revel a room with a bed and furs all over the place with a table and chairs. Along with a huge window in the back of the ship so you can see everything. His arm snaked around my waist.

"Please enter , this will be our room this is where we sleep you." He stated pushing me towards the room.

"Where will my hand maiden sleep ?" I asked as I looked behind me and Parisa was standing beside the door.

"Your hand maiden will sleep on deck in a tent along with my men." He stated

"May I ask of her to sleep in here with us ?" I question

"No she will sleep out their , please just mind me, little woman" he laughed

I looked at Parisa as she just frowned and nodded her head. At that moment I knew I was completely alone in this.