A Dark Time Ahead

~Author Note~

Please forgive me for the long drawn out wait on the next chapter my life is getting a look up. I will now have more time to dedicate myself to writing and I have applied for two writing classes at my college to help me become a better writer because I SUCK really I do. Anyways thanks for having my back and standing beside me through all this mess.

Love the Goddess

After a week of festivals and spending time with the other women I have grown to hate just as much as Krista I was now ready for the wedding to be over. I was to be married tomorrow and to me it felt like nothing, I smile only so that my children think I am happy as much as I want to shut down their is no point. I lifted from my bed when my door open very slowly it was Lillith she was smiling and covered in passion mark's. She shut the door behind her as she came in, gracefully walking to the bed sitting upon it.

"Are you ready for tomorrow, you will be the wife of an Earl, a king of earl's at that". Lillith laughed even as she knew what pain I suffer inside.

"I am just ready for things to go back to normal.'' I said pushing myself off of the bed to stand

"Neania nothing will be the same you will have authority that even Aku himself must acknowledge." She rubbed my hand smiling as she kissed it

I pulled my hand away and looked at her knowing now she didn't come to talk and help she came with motive.

"What is it you ask of me ? I said eyeing her as she leaned closer to me as to whisper

"I hate Aku and I know under all this untruth you do too but I have found an easy way to solve our problem." Lillith said whispering to me as anger and pain washed her face with unkind emotion's.

"I do hate him but there is nothing to be done he is king earl." I quickly moved to grab my cover up an wrapped it around myself.

" Neania I know of a way for us to rid ourselves of him forever but we must work together to do this I can not do it alone." Lillith said pleading me with her eye's

I backed away with unbelief of what I had just heard "Lillith he has father our children, I hate him but not enough to throw everything we have away he dies and another earl will arise and either cast us out or take us for his. I can not afford to risk my children's life of comfort or ours because we simply can't love this man. If you hate him so why do you act to enjoy time alone with him or give yourself so easily when he call's." I said upset at the careless of her to think I am going to throw all of our comfort away so one man can die and I have revenge.

He will die one day but hopefully of old age and after our son has taken his place as king Earl and not a moment before.

Lillith looked at me studying me as to see what I was going to say next " I will not tell a soul if you throw this horrible idea away and move on." I said walking to her and grabbing her hands

"Our daughter's will not be used as bargaining chip's or payment as we were, I will use whatever power I have to make sure they are twice of what we are." I said kissing her hands

She hugged me as I hugged her walking out the room heading towards the dinning hall. The door's opened up quickly to Aku eating alone, I walked and sat next to him as slave's brought my food. Aku stopped and looked at me I turned and looked at him.

"We should have more children." He said smiling

I inhaled hard forgetting I was eating the food flushed down my wind pipe as I started to cough. I couldn't possibly go threw having more children he was out of his good mind.