𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐌𝐞 (𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐗 𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄)

So this story is purely inspired by this wonderful edit made by my girlfriend cinnamonschticks. Y'all thank her for this.  I wouldn't come up with a plot like this if it wasn't for her. 

Anyway I still don't have a decent title for this one and if anyone comes up with one just suggest it in the comment box thank you gaydies 

___

She does it with so much familiarity, even Liz knew who rings the bell without having to turn her back and face the woman in front of the counter. The storm surged, and thunder collapsed causing ripples down Billie's spine. "Ah, the super star, since when did you get back, darling?" she says giving Billie a warm smile although her weary shows with how her brows furrow.

"Just now, actually." Nodding Liz turns her back and search for the key card with the same familiar numbers. The place may have been renovated but the soul of this place stays the same. Without needing to ask, Liz knows Billie's intention. Smoothly, the card glides forward to Billie's direction and in return Billie gave her own for the payment.

As the transaction goes on, Billie's eyes wander, seemingly trying to spot someone. "Just one night?"

"Can't stay any longer than that." Billie jokingly says then chew down on her lip grinning softly. Liz then continues with it, in a matter of a few minutes it's already done. "Have a wonderful night, darling."

Usually she stops over by the bar— they used to but with the lack of her presence Billie go straight to her hotel room, her body is in full alert the whole time, forcing herself to try and sense her but it is no use so she waits patiently, pacing back and forth in room 64. The very much awaited reunion keeps her ecstatic, Billie craves to see Sally, to touch her and hear her voice.

The crackling of thunder makes Billie jump, she's frightened. Of all things she fears the thunder then so she calms herself with a cigarette, sitting on the chair next to the window and facing the door in hopes to witness her entrance. Her skin crawls and heart pick up its pace. She's here but where?

Billie puts off her cigarette in the ash tray, rubs off her fingers on her skirt to get rid of the horrid smell of tobacco. Anticipating, she crosses her legs and smoothened down the fabric of her skirt, check her manicured nails. She once again feel the chills the gush of wind passing by as if it whispers to warn her.

With hateful eyes, she enters the room and the door bangs loudly the room may have moderately dark but the glow of the moon helps her to see Sally's vivid features. The thunder once collapsed again and the lighting has created this sort of camera flash over Sally's figure.

Impatiently not waiting for Sally to reach her, Billie Dean stands up as soon as Sally's presence shows up. She walks halfway and so as Sally, meeting in the middle Billie's body freezes when the woman's fingertips has made contact with her bare skin. Grabbed by the throat, Sally shoves her to the wall. Being taller, she hovers her, her grip is neither soft and bruising she's just holding her in place and it happens to be by the throat. Billie smells the mix of heavy bourbon and cigarette clinging Sally's breath, she wants to devour those lips to indulge what's left of the alcohol in her lips and point out which brand she has been drinking. It was game they used to play often when together.

Sally smirks of how pathetic Billie's arousal becomes so visible in her eyes, she expected Billie to lean and so she did badly wanting for their lips to meet but Sally pulls herself. Baffled, Billie only stares until her cheek stings, Sally just slapped her. Sally's expression changes as Billie cries out a moan, holding her cheek with one hand. Her stares made it clear for Billie that this time, she is the predator ready to sink her teeth in her flesh. Hungrily, Sally lunches herself forward, engaging their lips in a bruising kiss with her hand pushing Billie by her stomach the other reaches up the curls and aggressively pull the side so Billie's neck is accessible for her.