𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞 (𝐢)

𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐞, 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐇𝐨𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐕𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞

There are instances where love is able to make a person stay, however, it sometimes fail to make it a suffice and valid reason to put up with.

Love can be a poison: blinding, deceiving. It can open up the door to the greatest nightmare: regret and pain.

And what does this has to do with you? Well, loving her was the poison.

At first, it was just a drug. Swallow a pill and you'd be in cloud nine. Happiness was all over the place. But as days went by, the drug rapidly turned into a poison. It no longer made you happy but depressed.

That was how your relationship with Wilhemina Venable ended with no definite closure. You left her while still loving her with your best and it did hurt the most.

Wilhemina stood in the silence of her home, watching you walk away with tears streaming down your cheeks and holding back your sobs. The lack of expression on her face made it so much easier yet more painful to leave. Right then you asked yourself: did she ever love me?

You spent five months, two weeks and three days with her in her home and not once she expressed herself verbally, the closest one you ever had to the word 'I love you' was a kiss on your forehead – a gesture she did every end of the day when she thought you were finally asleep.

Everything went down the hill the moment you demanded more from her expecting that the relationship was getting more serious. You thought it was alright to walk into her private space without seeking consent or touching the places of her body that she strictly forbid you not to and that sacred place was her back.

Wilhemina's demands were never to break and you, daring and trying to explore further with the relationship had taken it to its end.

Cordelia stood in the door way with that loving smile of hers, eyes delicately gazing at you while you kept on folding the laundries. Your girlfriend of one year had nothing been but so kind and gentle with you. Cordelia would never dare to make you uncomfortable even in the slightest way unlike the humiliation and degrading you felt in Wilhemina's hands as a part of her punishments...

Of course it took a very long while to move on. After that traumatic, miserable and poor kind of relationship you weren't sure you'd be able to fix yourself but saving yourself by cutting her off your life would be useless and unworthy if you kept ahold of that kind of mind set but look at where you ended up now – a two story house in New Orleans, a pet dog and a girlfriends  that made you feel so fulfilled and appreciated.

Yep, the letter 's' was really meant to be there, because it wasn't just Cordelia you fell in loved with. What happened in your trip to New Orleans was beyond imaginable and beyond your predictions with your life. You met not just one but two restlessly loving souls: Billie Dean and Cordelia.

The incoming footfalls alerted you, taking away your eyes with the focus from the shirt on your lap. Seeing Delia standing in the door way and was soon joined by the taller blonde perching her chin on Delia's shoulder as arms found their way around the smaller blonde's waist.

"Is there something I'm missing?" she asked with that sickly sweet tone, Billie sounded like she could never hurt a fly around you. Your brows raised, stretching your lips wider before softly shaking your head. Nothing.