𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬

SARAH'S AHS MULTI-CHARACTER FIC AND READER

"That's depressing" you commented, glancing at the wilted flower in the vase sitting on the grand piano. Very much every flower in every vase was dying. It was as if the moment Cordelia left the house every single living thing in here got depressed, the like was taken out of them.

Sally looked down at you, you were currently laying your head on her lap and she was doing three strand braids—a thing she had recently learned. "What is?"

You pointed at the flowers, "Those flowers in the vase that you neglected to take care of."

"Me? You said you do the indoor tasks and I do the outdoor. That is your responsibility not mine." Sally responded.

"I did? Well shit."

The woman motioned for you to sit up so she could stand up, "Yeah you did. You better fucking pray to whoever is listening to bring these back to life or we could buy fresh flowers tomorrow."

"So, the dead flowers in the backyard, is my doing too?" this had her eyes going wide and lips falling apart recalling the accident in the backyard.

"Um...no that's my fault, actually. I run over them with the lawnmower." Sally scratched the back of her head, guiltily looking at you with puppy eyes. You on the other hand, didn't know whether to laugh or be worried about the damn plants.

"Oh my god! For real? Huh, you fucked up big time."

Sally rolled her eyes at you, sighing audible as she sat herself again.

"Shut up, (y/n). It was my first time and first time always sucks." With a scrunched face, the woman took her phone from the table and begun tracing outlines on the back with her nail out of boredom.

"We are so bad at taking care of plants, Sal. Delia's going to kill us."

The two of you together had always resulted into a massive disaster and the women weren't even exaggerating about it. Exhibit A: Last year, the house almost burned down when you attempted to bake a cake for no absolute occasion while Sally was smoking pot beside you. Sally just wanted a damn cake for lunch and you thought why the fuck not bake it yourself it couldn't be that bad.

In the middle of it, with you ending up high as a kite with Sally after inhaling all the fucking smoke, got distracted and went out stripping down to your underwear to sunbathe even if it was freezing cold December. Luckily, Lana and Audrey dropped by, she was just in time when the alarm went off and you and Sally were laughing, in depth of the euphoric effect, finding everything so hilarious.

Exhibit b: When you and Sally stupidly agreed to compete in a drinking game one night just the two of you, trying to find out who could hold their liquor the best, bringing out all the beer bottles and hardcore drinks from Billie's stash. In the morning, Cordelia and Billie arrived home to broken beer bottles and blood stains on the floor. It looked like a fucking crime scene.

Cordelia was ready to dial 911 but Billie Stopped her when she saw the expensive empty bottle of her scotch in the counter top. Which only you knew where she hide her drinks. Loud snores then become audible in the background, there in the living room, Sally laid on her stomach her upper half was on the couch and the lower half was on the floor. As for you, you were curled up in the massive coffee table hugging the vase to your chest with a dried smear of blood on your hand.

__

In the late afternoon, the two of you decided to make dinner, it wasn't a wise decision but you thought where was the harm in trying plus when you got Sally by your side who was very supportive, you felt like you could conquer the world. She gave excellent pep talks.