𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐢 (𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧)

Crocodile Tears

"Now bend over." A groan floated out your lips, eyes closing briefly. The tender touch of her lips on the shell of your ear made you shiver. She continued to tease, trailing the tip of her nose down to your jaw line, she sucked-hard and bruising right under the jawbone where the faint pulse escalated quickly to nervous thrums.

"Diane." A sharp hiss came after that, feeling the older woman's teeth grazed over the skin before her tongue soothed the area she aggressively bit. Her hand tightened around the fistful of hair, pulling you with force.

"Bend over for me, sweetheart." her tone was sweet, a little too tender with a bright smile on her lips. You obliged, her hand loosened from its grip letting you spin around and put your arms over the table. "You think you can get away with your little game, (y/n)?" you didn't answer, all of your thoughts and senses were swallowed by the ache that throbbed in between your legs.

Diane shook her head, bending forward, lips on the back of your head, "Baby, I can do a lot of things to you and drugging you should be the least of your problems."

Her cold, aggressive hand slipped in a blink under the waistband of your sweatpants and underwear, easily sneaking down your core where her middle finger was pressed on your clit way harder than she would normally do making your legs tremor and breath shook. You pressed your forehead on the surface of the table, hands were balled into fists.

"Now tell me, and be honest. Are you afraid of me, baby?" she uttered, voice low and hoarse. It mercilessly stirred your guts making you whimper. Diane smirked to herself, pressing her body firmly on your back while her middle finger made slow, torturing, tight circles around your sensitive nub.

She let go of your hair only to grab you by the neck, "Cat got your tongue?" she teased, placing a kiss on your clothed shoulder. The pressure she was exerting with her single finger was enough to hitch the air out of your throat, jaw dropping and a pathetic cry echoed to the other woman's ears.

"I don't have all day for this," Diane was enjoying herself more than she would ever admit but she truthfully didn't have all day for this, she had other things to do and she knew-this woman knew that you were doing this for one purpose: to have her all day for yourself.

It was also true that she would rather go soft on you, lay you comfortably in your shared bed, gently pull off your clothes until you were bare for her and then she would pamper you with her affectionate lips with blissful little kisses. However, Diane could never deny the inexplicable thrill, how arousing it was for her to have you whimpering on the edge of this table bent and legs spread apart while she relentlessly massaged your clit.

Diane shook her head, sensing that you were taking pleasure from this more than she expected you to. She stopped, retrieved her hand from your pants and pulled away "You'll not get what you want from being silent, baby." She was merely staring at you, challenging you.

Hastily, you composed yourself. Diane walked closer taking your chin with her thumb and forefinger and tilting you head up so your eyes would meet. Despite being aggressive, you could see nothing but the tender lover she had for you. It calmed your heart, it calmed your body, your brain, your senses.

"Now let me ask you again. Are you afraid of me, (y/n)?"

"No because you love me." You paused, just staring at her for a couple of seconds. Diane's heart swelled with how your eyes looked so vulnerable. "You love me, right?" you were in the verge of tears.

About to bow your head down, Diane framed your face with her hands to withhold you from shying away your gaze from hers. She wiped the first tear that fell, "I love you more than enough." And then you hugged her, burying your face on the crook of her neck. Diane's hand was quickly to hold you, securing you within her arms and kissing the side of your head. Her anger was gone, forgotten in the sea of overwhelming love she had for you.

And just like that, you had her again wrapped around your finger.

When you pulled away, there was a mischievous smile on your lips, tears were gone. It was a fucking act. "Come fuck me upstairs?" you asked with ease as if persuading her to buy you a candy bar.

Upstairs, you got what you wanted, you had Diane's fingers pulsing in and out of your cunt. The bed was grunting, not appreciating how the two of you were fucking each other senseless but neither of you cared. Diane's mouth was sucking big bruises on your neck, while kneading your breast and the other hand was fucking you and you were under her screaming profanities in her ears and phrases of sly innuendos, urging her to go deeper and harder.

"That's it. That's it, baby. Keep going." Your knuckles were white from gripping the sheets, as your hips rolled to the movements over Diane's fingers. Soon enough, you were coming into her mouth, your tired legs were fighting the urge to close them around Diane's head.

When the woman's tongue toyed with your clit you couldn't help it anymore, they automatically clamped around her head and your back arched so perfectly that she could see your pert nipples from having her face buried on your cunt. "You like that, honey?" she did it again, the languid motion of the tip of her tongue stroking your swollen clit up and down, "Yes! God, yes!"

Diane would rather be the one giving pleasure than receiving it, she loved pleasing you so much that this was enough to make her come and by the wetness she could feel that had damped her through her jeans, her wandering hand left your hip and travelled downward to her own soaking pussy. She easily slipped two fingers in her slit, her slick making it easy for herself. You noticed it- the absence of her hand only meant one thing: she was touching herself. And nothing was more filthy and arousing than watching her do it but today you will please her until she was shaking.

"Baby, let me take care of you." You said slipping a hand to cup her cheek and momentarily she stopped, considering your preposition. "I would make you feel good, so good, Diane. I promise."

"Fuck!" she mouthed, too breathy, almost swallowed by the following moans. You kept your tongue stretched out as far as you could, it hurt your jaw, having your mouth this open but you couldn't find yourself to care, Diane looked so beautiful with the daylight shining on her sweated coated body, grinding cunt against your face. "Fuck, baby. You feel so good. You make mommy feel so good." She remarked with her eyes rolling to the back of her head and hand fisting into your hair again, forcing your face into her.

Barely the air down there was thin and you were panting as well but fuck it, Diane tasted so good you'd rather suffocate while eating her out. "I'm coming, sweetheart." Her legs shook around your head and in a minute, her body dropped next to yours, head on your shoulder. You didn't need the time to recover, quickly you captured her lips and kissed her with your tongue sneaking into between the gap of her lips making her taste her own cum while your hand rested on her breast.

Diane pulled away, she needed to breathe, she needed to see your face, needed to kiss every part of it and so she did. "I love you." She said breathlessly. And you smiled, brought your lips to kiss her on her lips, just briefly so. "I love you, too."

You nestled your head on her chest and hugged her, Diane continued to play with your hair, "Please stop making me take those pills. I know they're dog pills, Diane. I'm no fool." You were faking every time you would take those pills and Diane knew so she started crushing them and adding to your food. Two pills each week.

Diane put a kiss on your temple, "Only if you promise me you'd never leave." It was always what she said.

She had made you promise this a thousand times, every day, every hour, every breath you take and you made the same promise again and again, giving her what she needed to hear to calm the battle in her head.

"I promise, baby. I promise." But then again she could not trust promises and neither could you. You were both so in love but you two were so equally damaged that love was not enough to make either of you safe in the presence of one another, no matter how good everything felt.

And you smiled at her before closing your eyes wondering how you could make her pay for those pills.

*unedited*

a/n: tomorrow's the start of my second semester in college. i don't think i could post much anymore but i will work on those request that i haven't done yet. i have them all drafted i just don't know where to start. a little more patience please and have a good day :))