𝐓𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 (𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐞)

soft!cordelia x reader requested by reader48389

Her skin was soft, so supple, warm against the tip of your fingers, it was impossible to get enough of touching her

Her skin was soft, so supple, warm against the tip of your fingers, it was impossible to get enough of touching her. God, Cordelia Goode was undeniably irresistible. Still in your sleep, sprawled over your shared bed with the woman, your stomach under, head resting on your right side facing the window, Cordelia was already awake on her side, back pressed on the headboard with her glasses perched on the bridge of her nose, skin glistening as the light of the morning drip from the window. She had her hair up loosely with a clamp, short strands framing her face. Cordelia Goode's beauty was unmatched.

She was indulging herself over a book she purchased months ago, she loved reading, it brings her different type of comfort. The sound of page being turn, her index finger running over the surface of the fresh page and the sound of the paper was music to her ears. She had fixed herself some tea right after waking up at five on the dot, she went back to bed after a few minutes, before she did so, Cordelia took the extra pillow on the foot of the bed that somehow ended up there during the night.

The witch fluffed it, putting it in her place so you wouldn't feel she ever left, it was the littlest things that Cordelia did which she thought you never noticed but you did, always. The empty porcelain cup rested on her table side with a plate and unfinished bagel. Cordelia continued on and flicked page after page. By seven, Cordelia glanced over you on instinct, lowering the book to her lap.

Her lips twitched into a tiny smile seeing you shuffling on the bed, hand searching for her, Cordelia waited until your fingers brushed on her thigh, hem of her short hiking up as you did. She bit down on her lip, stifling the chuckle, anticipating what you would do next although she already knew. Ah, there is was, the soft skin, your hand stopped and just rested over the bare thigh. She smirked to herself and moved it further up to her waist.

You smiled against the mattress when she corrected you, the way you were facing the window was hiding away the smile from your wife. It rested there for a couple of seconds, Cordelia went back to reading but she was hyper-aware of your fingers twitching onto her skin and the hem of her top was bunching up to expose the bare skin of her torso.

She softly shook her head, loving your tiny antics. A few minutes did go by, you moved yourself toward her, pressing your face onto her side and brushed the tip of your nose to her clothing, savouring the sweet smell of the witch. You smiled to yourself, happy as your heart burst with warmth.

This became a thing for you and your wife since you two were still dating, all those night you would sneak in her bed and pressing your face impossibly close to her skin, feeling the rising and fall of her chest and her heartbeat that never ceased to calm you.

"Hey, sweetheart." She mumbled, running her fingers into your hair to untangle your locks, "Good morning, to you, love." She added. Cordelia put away her book, she kept staring down at you. You bit down on your lip, eyes still closed, you pushed the clothes past her stomach revealing more.

Cordelia felt your lips, hot on her skin and she shut her eyes closed, releasing a deep breath. "Good morning to you—" and you paused, giving her another kiss, "and to you too, my little darling bean." You said poking Delia's abdomen before giving a sweet peck against the skin.

You felt Delia's fingers massage the back of your head, eyes met her doe eyes that glimmered with so much love. "What do you want for breakfast, honey?" you said, still nuzzled onto her side, hand caressing the still non-existent bump.

"Avocado on toast sounds good."

Cordelia couldn't wait for the weird cravings, all the unusual food combination. Oh, she couldn't wait for it.

___

Downstairs, in the afternoon, Cordelia was in her office, already finishing for the day. After organizing, she stepped out, done for the day with her Supreme duties and Myrtle with Zoe taking over the other few things. She found you sat on the front porch, having coffee with your knees up to your chest, staring into thin space.

The day was particularly windy, Cordelia shivered at the slight touch of wind onto her skin so she went up to get a blanket before joining you on the bench. You turned yourself, seeing the blonde sat herself beside you. "How's my little lover?" her head motioning down to rest on your shoulder, snuggling to your side to warm you up.

You smiled at Delia, kissing her head and moving your arm to wrap around her figure, "I'm doing okay. Just thinking of our little bean makes me feel a lot of good things."

And her heart swooned. You were young, way younger, she thought you would never understand her dreams and responsibilities but you proved her wrong and now that two of you were four years into this relationship, three years of dating and a year of being married to this awesome woman who was now bearing your child.

"I love you, (y/n), and I am glad to be doing this with you. There's no one I'd rather go through this with than you, just you, baby. Always you."

You two shared a kiss, a subtle one that spoke volume of how much grateful you were and how much you loved her. "I love you most, Delia. It'll forever be you for me too."

It was a wonderful day, a wonderful life with a wonderful wife.