𝐏𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐲 (𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐕. 𝐱 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐆.)

A/N: Valentine's day was six days ago and this was requested to me by notmellaannyy way before valentines. Belated happy valentine's day, sweets.

____

There was a crippling ache in her chest, a little electrifying, it was like a stab on the chest but it didn't hurt, there was no wound. The ache was just there, existing, pinching every muscle in her heart, whenever her lover's eyes would align with hers and she would smile so lovingly her gaze depicting the sincerity of her smile that she couldn't help but mirror with her own lips, her insides melting into pool of affection. She was so in love, her flushed cheeks even made it clearer for everyone.

Cordelia Goode had the prettiest, sweetest, most enticing smile of all. Her smile was contagious and addicting. Her laughs were music to Wilhemina's ears that she swear she would never get tired of. The only sound of laughter that she could never insult.

The first time she heard her laugh was when Cordelia asked to come see her in her office with the papers she needed from Wilhemina. However, instead of handing out the paper, Wilhemina mistakenly gave her hand to the woman, their eye contact was so intense, she was convinced that Cordelia used her magic on her.

The thing about the Supreme's laugh was that she didn't feel humiliated by them; how could she when there was nothing but assurance clouding the woman's eyes saying that everything was fine, as if she was used to people forgetting what they should be doing once they were held captive by those warm eyes.

In fact, Cordelia squeezed her hand and held her firmly so Wilhemina would not be able to pull her hand right back and placed her other hand above so both of her hands were enclosed around the woman's. Thawing the cold and replacing it with her warmth, "Your hand is cold, sweetheart." She said, blowing onto her hand and rubbing them.

Now, Wilhemina stood in Cordelia's office, admiring every detail that her lover had put into her working space. While her left hand was closed around the head of her cane, her other one held a sophisticated bouquet of purple and baby pink peonies, arranged to perfection only for the woman she admired and loved ever so deep in her heart and soul. She could feel her heart drumming though, she was not entirely confident that her Delia would love these as much as her chrysanthemums, but she also knew at the same time that her Delia appreciated everything, she was not one to snubbed someone's effort.

She breathed out slowly, relaxing her body and squaring her shoulders and tried to straighten her composure as much as her deformity would allow her. This night had to be flawless.

Cordelia Goode, on the other hand, was worried sick, bumping her shoulders to every one of the girls in desperateness of trying to spot her Mina in the crowded courtyard where everyone was gathered for the celebration of such a special day. She did inform her lover about this, it was the first thing she uttered in the morning, while Wilhemina's fingers were combing her hair, cupped her cheeks and shared their first kiss of the day. Wilhemina did not oppose, either indicate that she would not be participating into this party. She just hummed, not specifically signifying any answer that she wanted to hear.

She'd asked each of the girls if they'd ever seen Wilhemina, and they'd all given her the same answer: No. Cordelia entered the academy through the backdoor, and it was still teeming with people, some she recognized and some she didn't. She shook her head in disapproval, it was supposed to be an exclusive celebration. In the morning, the girls were going to be in big trouble.

She checked their bedroom, checked their bathroom, and Mina's office was the redhead was nowhere to be found and that was until she could sense the distinct energy of her lover.

Cordelia's heart melted at the sight of her Mina from the small crack of the her office door, standing in the middle of her office, looking so nervous as she licked her lips and held the flowers in a presentable manner and then she turned around. Slowly, she pushed it open, not wanting to startle her lady and she was able to sneak in, pressing her face carefully onto Mina's back and wrapped her arms around the woman.

Mina's body tensed for a few seconds, feeling somebody pressed onto her back made her feel uncomfortable, her back was crooked, nobody wanted to see it let alone feel it but of course Cordelia exist and she stripped her guard off. Cordelia wanted her, wanted everything about her, all the good and the ugly, she accepted her. She looked down at how secure the blonde's hands were intertwined on her front, it meant so much for her.

"Sweetheart..." Her lover whispered, rubbing the tip of her nose along her back to catch a whiff of her scent. "Baby, you got me worrying for you." She wanted to hold Delia's hands, run her fingers along their length but both of her hands were currently occupied. "I thought you've ran away, from me."

There was an entertained glint in Mina's eyes after the woman's confession. Cordelia's arms loosed when she felt her lover shifting until she was facing her, finally.

"My love, why would I ever leave you?" her voice was different, her tone was sweet, too far from how she spoke to anyone, they held nothing but the love she had for Cordelia. "I would never do such thing, Delia. Never."

And they kissed, and kissed, and kissed again, until both of them were a panting mess, but still, they didn't stop. Cordelia guided Wilhemina slowly onto the comfort of her office chair, pushing the woman down and taking the cane out of her hand as well as the flowers, "I love your flowers, sweetheart. But let me indulge you first." She said, not wanting Mina to think that she was disregarding the gift.

"As you wish." Mina grinned into the kiss, her free hands quickly holding Cordelia by the waist, pulling her onto her lap. Her hands were shamelessly needy, they groped the Supreme's ass as soon as she was comfortable on top of her. Cordelia let out a surprised gasp, grinning into Wilhemina's lips, "You're a pervert." She murmured before reconnecting her lips again with the redhead's.

It felt nice, slow, god it was teasingly slow. It was maddening but definitely satisfying. Cordelia couldn't get enough how Wilhemina Venable's lips were always this soft, this plump, this eager to kiss her.

The kiss halted, both of them equally breathless. Cordelia had her hands on the woman shoulder for good balance, her blouse was unbuttoned hallway down and the intense breathing of the other woman tickled her flushed skin. Mina's hands were flat against Cordelia's back, whilst her cheek was pressed onto the valley of Cordelia's breasts, listening to the woman's erratic heartbeat.

They felt contented — positioned like this, it was their favourite. They stayed for a couple of minutes, just like that, cherishing the moment, until Cordelia pressed one more kiss on the top of Mina's head and pulled away.

"Now you can tell me why peonies, sweetheart." Wilhemina grinned, perfectly knowing what to say.