𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥

WILHEMINA VENABLE | BILLIE DEAN HOWARD | AUDREY TINDALL | READER

a/n: I didn't know what i was thinking...anyway enjoy?

___

There was a faint purple stain in a shape of a foot on the floor. Wilhemina frowned at the sight, gazes burning over the stain on the floor as if it would evaporate itself into nothing just by her stares. She disapprovingly shook her head, eyes rolling to the back and she took in a sharp breath and breathed out heavily, her hand readjusting its grip over the head of her cane.

The woman continuously trotted with ease and poise to where she was headed, forcibly ignoring the mess with huge effort, then a trail of the same right foot mark ahead of her was what she discovered next. She clenched her jaw tight, piqued of this mess.

She had poor tolerance for indolent individuals who couldn't bother to properly clean up after themselves, the woman could simply not comprehend how hard it was to clean up for some. It pained redhead's eyes dearly that if she were to find out who did this, she would subject them to a hell of traumatic scolding that would make them this as their last mistake in life. It didn't matter if it were one of her girlfriends.

She only had one rule and that is to keep this place spotless and well intact. She didn't like seeing things where it didn't belong. So, when Audrey Tindall kept placing her keys anywhere else in the house but the bowl she strictly told her girlfriends were for their keys, she made sure Audrey would take her rule seriously and since then, Audrey never misplaced her keys and had always put a coaster beneath her beverage. Same went for Billie Dean; no exceptions, no favourites; she was the lady of the house.

She was fuming, Wilhemina felt like she had to remind her girls again of what would be the consequence of this—

Wilhemina's facial structure melted into a soft form, her perfectly shaped brows had calm and her mouth fell open with a surprised gasp. Her feet halted, eyes marvelling at the sight of a newly varnished console table, that she, for weeks had been so repulsed by its colour. Audrey bought it with the desire to make the redhead uncomfortable, just because she was bored and she felt like testing Wilhemina that day.

Knowing the blonde's intention, Wilhemia did not give in and secretly fumed over it for days and ignoring Audrey.

Now, this newly varnished piece of furniture matched the interior of the house, she no longer find it irritating to stare at. She liked it.

The woman reached the bedroom after being unable to find anyone in this huge home. In the en-suite bathroom, the shower was running and steam coming off of the little opening of the door. Wilhemina's annoyance was forgotten, after taking off her thick belt and the blazer, she managed to waltzed over the door by herself, her cane resting over the post of the bed.

And there, she found the person she least wanted to see yet her heart fluttered. It was you.

Wilhemina's heart hadn't fully wrapped itself around you, the idea of you being in this relationship, it felt crowded. When Billie Dean and Audrey started seeing you, she felt anger and jealousy, she didn't know much about open relationships, but it was them who found her too, it was them who nurtured her battered soul and loved her. As much as Mina wanted to oppose, she couldn't, when she saw you her heart strangely skipped a beat, she understood why both women would gush about you day and night but she was not ready yet. She couldn't accept you instantly.

You knew of this, which was why you tried to behave in your best around her. And now that both Audrey and Billie Dean were away leaving you alone in this house with Wilhemina all you wanted to do was beg them to take you.