𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬(𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐌. 𝐱 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐌-𝐑)

summary: You and Sally started dating and doing just fine until Allyson needed a political advisor and she sought for you.

word count: 2,500

Part 1

__

When going out, the absurd amount of attention coming from strangers has become one of the few things that your blonde girlfriend has grown to love and hate at the same time. She really couldn't blame them, could she? It's not really hard to be drawn with the woman's exterior beauty, always flaunting her charms that gets everybody swooped from their feet. The sight of the blonde is attractive and so pleasing, that anyone is willing to break a neck just to watch her pass by. Sally McKenna is that sensational. You knew people would rip each other's throat out just to win over her.

So when the two of you went out that one afternoon as an official couple, Sally made sure these people know their boundaries. From the moment you two had left the house, she was all over you. From the littlest thing such as holding your hand, tucking a piece of hair behind you ear, making you smile and just gazing at you with those eyes that were telling you how palpably smitten she was for you to the big gestures like opening the car door for you, giving you a kiss whenever a stranger was looking at you or her in a way she didn't appreciate to the excessive waist touching, and muttering explicit words in your ears while having lunch outside.

Sally is huge flirt, she always make sure that you know her intentions and are conspicuously forward about it. It was not a shock to you when after two months of the constant dinners together and a few stay overs, Sally had asked you to be her girlfriend in the most cheesy way you could have never imagined.

It was quite a while when this certain brunette entered the scene. It was when Allyson Mayfair-Richards was running as a candidate for the office of United States Senator. Your name was flourishing at the time as one of the best political advisor, immediately the woman sought you out personally by herself, eager to have you on board with her. And it happened, not just right away.

Ally was not the first to reach out, one week before she sent an email, you already had scheduled meeting with a prospect client who you was also running for the office of United States Senator and the proposed date that Ally had given you through the electronic mail was the similar date you had scheduled with him.

Which was why, after you had asked for a meeting reschedule, Ally quickly made it a mission for herself to impress you but still being true to herself. She knew the reason why you asked for a reschedule, candidates such as herself were seeking you out, pitching you with good words of encouragement and their visions for you to be on board with them.

During the first one, Sally didn't like how the man was ogling at you like you two weren't professionally talking about business, she knew those looks, she knew what was going on in his head.

Sally sat three tables away from where you and the man were occupying a table, ready to beat him if she had to. The woman insisted in the first place to join you, be there if anything shouldn't happened had happened but you declined her saying you wouldn't be able to focus on work with her by your side and possibly keep your hand off from Sally's thigh.

You ended the meeting abruptly when he started to reach out his leg to make contact with yours and his disgusting smile had become intolerable. He was prompt to grab you by the wrist, stopping you from gathering the papers you brought with you, you froze, and that was when Sally protectively shielded you from him and shot out and arm to remove his grip.

Then the meeting with Allyson had come. Sally sat beside you with a hand holding yours, physically and silently giving you assurance that what happened before wouldn't happen again. She was here keeping you safe.