𝐒𝐨𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐡 (𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐞)

Note: This is just 3000 words worth of smut and little fluff

Summary: you came home soaked from the rain and your headmistress was impatiently waiting for you.

If only you knew it was going to rain you would have worn a raincoat, brought an umbrella with you and wore those boots so you wouldn't have had your favourite sneakers soaked in the puddle, collected from the rain on road. Not an article of clothing you worn survived the torrential downpour, not your phone, or the movie ticket you purchased earlier in the day.

You were so saturated that the idea of running for shelter was absurd, also the academy was only about a couple of blocks away when the rain poured. And wasn't it your brilliant idea to walk. How many times did the headmistress offered for you to use her car while you run personal errands downtown knowing it was not a short trip. And the many times she reminded you to equip yourself with an umbrella specifically today like she knew it was going to rain.

You were so stubborn to listen, you shouldn't have—

Oh god, entering the gates seemed to be difficult when it shouldn't have been in the first place; your home was there right inside the very gates, and well, there she was, standing tall on the porch, hands clasped together in front of her and her fiery eyes explicitly trailed your figure the moment she noticed your existence marching in the rain, but her expression did calm by the next few seconds.

Helplessly clinging on your tote bag, your body shivered with her gaze more than it did with the cold of the rain. She didn't look happy.

Well idiot, you disregard her reminders; of course, she will not be happy about it and here you are proving her point.

She displayed her stern eyes, completely holding your body rigid. The fingers you had wrapped around the handle of your bag tightened, bashful and marginally scared, you hung your head low as you ascended the steps.

Cordelia Goode did not move an inch, her eyes only followed as you rounded her figure with your head ducked, certain that an eye contact with the reigning supreme was not a good idea. Not right now. Not when her eyes had a sparkle of what you could possibly identify as lust. It was what prompted you to go to town today; you needed an out, this game had been going on for too long, you needed to be alone and distracted, despite the fact that it was impossible to keep away from her. Everything about her drew you in, the pull of gravity was unstoppable.

You felt her gaze burning on the back of your head as you hand latched around the knob. "To my office. Now." Her deliverance caught you off guard, it was firm, If you were being honest, what you saw at first was her concerned eyes, had imagined how restlessness they were while they continued to sought for you in every stranger that walked by, the worry that rested on her brows while her fingers twitched. She only cared for you.

"But-" there was no time for but's, Cordelia opened the door herself and strode past you, footsteps were heavy on the hardwood floor, her scent leaving a trail that had your lower lip caught in between your teeth.

In her office, in the small longue area, a freshly made tea of honey citron and ginger sat in a matching porcelain plate above the coffee table. There was also a perfectly folded cotton towel sitting on the couch. All of this is solely for your benefit.

You watched as water pool around your shoes, the icky feeling of clothes sticking to your body like a second layer of skin, hair too wet to run your hair through with ease.

"Turn around." She commanded. The woman rose from her office chair, you didn't turn around just yet, you continued to pry on her actions. A smirk pulled on the side of her lips, it was too subtle, too distracting, simply too much.