𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞 (𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐡𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐱 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫)

Requested by: wmnlover  (Reader getting a desk job at kinero robotics after getting injured in their previous employment) 

____

Everyone on set was exhausted, today had been the longest day of filming since it would be the final episode for Billie Dean's show and everyone was eager to wrap up and go home, only if it were that simple. A few minor accidents and inconvenience kept happening, delaying every single thing on set. A couple of significant items kept going missing only to randomly appear somewhere else.

Several crew members claimed to have seen shadows passing by in a blink, voices whispering and screaming. Whatever evil things that happened here was unimaginable, Billie Dean flinched the moment she stepped a foot in the premises of the house, her shoulder being shoved by a strong force, clearly telling that they were unwelcome.

It was not the first time something like this had occurred, hence, every morning after, people send in their resignation letter-far too terrified to keep their job. Being employed in this show might have been the best thing, because not only it paid well, but clearly working with Billie Dean Howard was a dream. People admire her, they worship her, they love being around in her presence even if her gift creeped them out.

And you, you were one of those people who could testify to that. On your way inside the house, you couldn't help but think when would it be your time to bump into Billie Dean, because it seemed as though that everyone here had already did. The daylight started to fade, within a couple of minutes the darkness of night would settle and dear god, how terrifying would that be even with all the lights equipped in every corner of the house.

So now, your job was to make sure all the lights were functioning and report if there were any faulty ones.

The producers insisted to include a few clips where Billie Dean was communing with the spirits during the night, for the ratings. People had been commenting on how the show was always shot in broad daylight, they wanted to see what it would be like during night, where darkness surround the place and believed to strengthened the spirits. They wanted to see their spiritual forms aside from watching medium talk to these "white lights".

So far, none of them were not malfunctioning, busy with your eyes on your clipboard checking the list of areas where the lights were placed, a fleeting shadow ran past you making you halt in your track. Your skin pricked with goosebumps, you felt their presence, the cold breeze passing by and the floorboard creaked so loud as if someone stomped on them and a fading chuckle of a little kid rang your ears. Well shit.

You squared your shoulders, straightened your back, and kept your face empty. They knew if you were scared, they could smell it exuding from your body like a rotting meat. They would know if you were at you weakest moment, your vulnerability showing in your eyes and that was when they would prey on you.

"Well crap, I'm busy." You muttered to yourself, ignoring what just happened, carrying on with your job. The last area now that you had to inspect was the basement. Of course, there is a fucking basement.

Billie Dean was apprehensive about the idea of all of this, she encountered unwelcoming spirits every time she would visit a place where she was requested to be, unlike those experiences, this one was intense, the walls were filled with hatred and anguish, hundreds of voices whispering at the same time, some were asking for help, some were delivering threats and some were just lost, asking what happened to them.

The horror of this place was too dark. Too much.

"Oh, I-uh, didn't know you guys were filming here." You said as soon as you saw Billie Dean conversing with the two camera men in the basement as you stood in the midst of the stairs, a single light illuminating the whole expanse of the room.