𝐆𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 (𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐕𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞)

This is requested by hateeverybodyy : can you do a mina x reader stuff..? like the both of us are really stubborn, and we don't wanna tell mina that we love her, but mina being herself, she doesn't wanna tell us too..but at the end we talk it out and confess our love for each other.

Please enjoy :))

_____

Wilhemina is guilty, she is ashamed of herself for she stood you up last night at Mutt and Jeff's party. She had the audacity to disturb your morning peace and asked you to come, be her company for the night not because she admittedly told you she needed you. Wilehmina will never do that. She just wanted you there so she could at least pretend that she was not alone for once.

She's not a naturally sociable person, but she found that this party was an excellent opportunity for her to meet Mutt and Jeff's associates. Those two dumbasses were hosting an exclusive party and they thought inviting Wilhemina was the least thing they could do for her ever since she started showing interest with The Cooperative plus maybe this party would hopefully ease the tense off her shoulder so she wouldn't be as cranky at work and maybe by just some miracle she would start being nice to them.

But look who came into work untypically cranky and particularly pissed, like you have never been so pissed with your life before. Waltzing in the building on a Monday morning with a scowl on your face, flaring nose and gritted teeth, steam of anger coming off the top of your head and glaring at everything.

You were there at seven sharp just like she ordered you to, and take note, she didn't ask you nicely. She didn't even bother to ask if you have any existing plans for the night, yeah because she didn't care if you did. With the remaining crumbs of patience and kindness, you only said yes affirming to this party and she hung up.

You didn't know what was with Wilhemina that made you strangely attracted to her but at the same time you want to strangle her for being an ass, she's a bitch, always picking up on you at work and gazing at you with palpable displease on her eyes and yet you can't find yourself walking away from her. You are infatuated, unfortunately.

It was such a stupid idea that you thought this party could bring you any closer to the woman, that maybe she isn't as uptight in the outside world as she is at work, that maybe she isn't entirely cruel at all. That maybe you can tame the beast occupying her heart. You keep clinging to that tiny hope, you wanted to see the beautiful person underneath Ms Venable and see the true Wilhemina. Befriend her. It was a delight for you when she called on a Saturday morning even if her voice brought chills down your spine, too gloomy and dark contrasting your cheerful voice only to hear her bark.

When the elevator door were about to close, you saw a glimpse of Wilhemina marching toward the private elevator and for a split second your eyes meet before she turned without an ounce of humbleness in them for not showing up. Your hands immediately rolled into fists, how infuriating was that?

It angers you more when you didn't even receive an explanation from her, you were expecting it even though you highly doubt that she would give you any sort of excuse. Who are you anyway? You are just an employee working below her, she doesn't owe you anything. The day was uncomfortably dragging to its end, your mind couldn't focus and your fingers relentlessly tapped on your desk, barely getting things done. This redhead is going to be your doomed.

Wilhemina stared at the décor sitting on top of her spacious desk, clean pile of papers on the left side and in the middle is her laptop. A heavy feeling is sitting in her chest, it's inexplicable and very unsettling. She knew the way you looked at her earlier in the day that the mistake she did is now engraved in your mind. The sweetness in those eyes and bright façade that you always veil your face with is gone and she can't contemplate why is she so affected by this, well maybe because she know it was her fault.