Family Ties

Addison rubbed her eyes as she woke up the next morning. She blinked, taking in her surroundings as the memories of the previous night came flooding back. Discovering Wade was the Lupus' True Alpha, coming back to Z-Tech, and being ushered out of the room so Dr. Andrews could extract what he needed to make the cure.

Addison looked over and saw the door to the lab was still shut. She frowned, the door should have been open by now. Was the cure really taking that long to make? Had something gone wrong? Was Wade okay?

"Zzzzzzzzzzz."

A loud snore snapped Addison from her thoughts. She turned in the direction if the sound and had to do a double take at what she saw. Ziva was sleeping with her head on Bucky's shoulder as Bucky slept with his head resting against hers. Bucky let out another snore and Addison counted Ziva very lucky that she couldn't hear him.

Zed groaned and stirred beside her, rubbing a hand over his face as he sat up. He spotted Bucky and Ziva sleeping and he rubbed his eyes again before looking at Addison. "You see them too right? I'm not dreaming?"

"No, you are not dreaming." Addison chuckled quietly.

"In that case..." Zed smirked as he took out his phone and snapped a picture.

Addison shook her head. "Zed..."

"What?" Zed asked innocently. "Can't a zombie take a photo to torment his girlfriend's cousin later?"

"I think its cute." Addison admitted. "Don't be too hard on him okay?"

"Fine." Zed sighed. "I'll only slightly antagonize him."

Addison rolled her eyes then turned to look back at the lab door. "I want to check on Wade."

"Alright." Zed nodded before turning back to Bucky and Ziva. "Should we wake them too?"

Addison sighed. "Yeah, I guess we should."

Zed nodded and walked over to Bucky, poking him in the arm. "Wake up Buck, time to rise and shine."

Bucky blinked and sat up, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. "You're lucky you're growing on me Necrodopolis. I don't like being awoken."

"Sorry." Zed chuckled. "We just wanted to see if you wanted to come check on Wade with us."

"Oh, yeah." Bucky replied, turning to look at the sleeping girl on his shoulder. "Just give me a moment."

They nodded and Bucky reached over, gently shaking Ziva's sleeping form to wake her. Ziva opened her eyes and looked around, when her eyes landed on Bucky, she smiled.

"Good morning." Bucky smiled. "I told you I'd wake you."

"Thank you." Ziva replied, pulling him into a hug.

Bucky tensed at the contact, then slowly hugged her back as Addison and Zed smiled at the interaction.

After a moment the two parted and the four of them made their way into the lab. Dr. Andrews was no where to be seen, but Wade was laying on a cot near the back wall, staring up at the ceiling.

As they got closer Wade turned to face them, then sat up. "Morning everyone."

"Good morning Wade." Addison smiled. "How are you feeling?"

"A little tired." Wade admitted. "But I'm okay. Dr. Andrews said that I might feel a little light headed from the blood draw, but it'll get better over time."

"That's good to hear." Addison smiled. "So where is Dr. Andrews?"

"He finished making the cure early this morning." Wade explained. "He said he was going to give it to Wren then have someone escort him to the den to treat the others."