College Life

"Alright everyone, that's all for today." Bucky announced, wrapping up cheer practice. "I'll see you all again tomorrow for the championship game against the Blue Herons."

The cheerleaders nodded and began to grab their things. Bucky grabbed his bag before turning to Addison. "You did great today."

"Thanks cuz." Addison smiled, shouldering her own bag. "So what are you doing at your internship today?"

"I'm going to be shadowing Dr. Hazel while she meets with some patients. It should be interesting." Bucky replied.

Addison nodded. "I bet. Either way, I hope you have a good day."

"Thanks." Bucky grinned before nodding towards the field. "Now go get your zombie. They're coming off the field now."

Addison smiled as she gave him a quick hug. "Alright, see you tomorrow."

"Yeah, see you tomorrow." Bucky agreed, returning the hug before pulling away.

Addison waved goodbye to Bucky and the rest of the cheerleaders before walking towards the bench where the football team was gathering their things.

Wyatt spotted Addison first and nudged Zed's shoulder to get his attention. "Incoming."

Zed looked up from his duffle bag and smiled when he saw Addison approaching. "Hey gorgeous."

"Hey handsome." Addison smiled, leaning over to kiss his cheek. "You guys looked great out there. Do you feel ready for the big game?"

Zed nodded, wrapping his arm around her shoulders as they began their walk home. "Yeah, the team is looking pretty good. I think we have a good chance at winning tomorrow. The Blue Herons are a tough team though."

"Well the Mighty Shrimp won't give up without a fight." Wyatt cut in. "We've worked way too hard to get to this point and lose."

"You're right man." Zed grinned, punching him lightly in the shoulder. "No one is taking down the dynamic duo without a fight."

"That's the spirit." Addison smiled. "You guys will be great, I know it."

"I hope so." Zed sighed, opening the front gate to their house. "Now for the real fun, homework."

"Oh joy." Wyatt exclaimed sarcastically.

Addison chuckled at the two of them. "Come on boys."

"Race you!" Zed shouted darting off towards the house.

"No fair!" Wyatt hollered after him, giving chase. "You're such a cheater Necrodopolis!"

Addison laughed as she watch the boys go barreling up the front steps and fight to squeeze through the door at the same time. While she waited for the boys to gather themselves, Addison smiled up at the house, taking in its aesthetics.

Just before their first college semester had started, they all got together to talk about their class schedules and extracurriculars. Soon, they all began to realize that commuting to and from college would be difficult, especially for the wolves who had no transportation.

Addison explained the situation to her mom and after thinking it over and making some calls, her mom found a solution. Besides the dorms, Seabrooke University also had houses that students could rent and live in.

Using her position as Mayor, her mom had donated funds and reserved five of the houses for zombie and Werwolf students who needed free housing for the school year.

Many jumped at the opportunity immediately, including Zed, Eliza, Bonzo, Wyatt, Willa, and Wynter. Addison and Bree decided they too wanted to live on campus to be with their friends.