Prologue

A short petite girl in black suit is sitting in her office at the top floor of a 20 floor building. Her whole office is made of glass. She turned her swivel chair towards the big glass window and stared outside. The sun is setting, making the buildings and roads showered with orange rays. 

She is in her own thoughts when a tall blonde comes in. Making her way towards the shorter girl.

"How many times do I need to tell you to knock first?" The shirt girl said, without looking at the blonde.

"Tsk! I'm not gonna knock." Blonde said. She sit on the table, playing with the paper weight.

"So what do you think about the proposal?" She asked again.

The short girl with light brown hair, turned around to face her friend.

"I think it's time." Her eyes are glistened.

"Are you sure?" The blonde asked, kind of looking worried.

"I'm hundred percent sure Lisa. Don't worry about me. I'll make sure to destroy everything that she built." The short girl chuckled triumphantly. Her eyes are blazing with anger, hatred and a cold smirk appeared on face.

Lisa stared at her for sometime.

"You really changed a lot."

The short girl smirked at her.

"I learn that being good is only gonna take you down, destroy you. That's why I made myself strong enough so that I can destroy others." She again stared out of the window, her face showing nothing but coldness.

She continued, "4 years ago, the incident make me dead for them. I suffered because of them, especially her. Now I get this opportunity, I will utilize it."

"Hmm... if you really want to do it, then I won't stop you." Lisa said sighing.

"Do you think I'm gonna listen to you about this? Never. This Kim Jisoo, will not let anyone go without punishing them." She clenched her fists, as the flashbacks of her past flashed in her head.

"Make arrangement for us to go back to Seoul as soon as possible. I wanna make them suffer as soon as possible." She laughed coldly.

Lisa shook her head, knowing she can't stop her.

________________________________________

The second book of 'She is my wife?!!'

Please vote and comment. Show support just like the first book.

Love you all.

<333