2

3rd person POV

Sunmi, Sana and Chungha are waiting for their CEO to arrive. The other stuffs who are new in the company also excited to see their CEO for the first time. They see her in pictures not in real.

"What's taking her so long? Is almost time for the meeting." Chungha asked out a but loud.

Sana chuckled, "why you don't know? I thought you are really close to her... like a girlfriend."

Chungha glared at her, "shut your damn mouth or else--" she couldn't finished her sentence as the front door open and all in Chanel clothes, a fierce beauty, Jennie Kim comes in.

Those new employees are stunned by their beauty of their CEO. All of them greeted 'good morning' to her as she just nodded.

"Are they arrived yet?" Jennie asked.

"Not yet." Chungha answered quickly.

"Then let's go to the meeting room." Jennie said, walking ahead. Soon Chungha and Sana Joined her also.

"Mr. Choi will come in any minute, but I dunno about JSK Group." Sana said.

Jennie didn't said anything and started to chat on her phone with random girls.

"Jennie, do you think the presentation i sent you is okay?" Chungha asked.

"Yeah. It's okay." She said, not even looking at Chungha. It made Chungha more irritated.

Sunmi walked in the room hurriedly, informing then the Mr. Choi has arrived. They quickly prepare themselves.

A tall man in 40's comes in with two other man. Jennie shook hand with him.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Choi." Jennie said, putting on a charming smile.

"Same here." Mr. Choi said in a not so friendly attitude.

They all sit down. "Shall we start?" Jennie asked.

"No. I hope you remember that we have another group to join." He said.

Jennie almost groaned, "uh yes. But they are late. I suggest we should start now."

The door opened as soon as Jennie finished her sentence. All looked at the door as four bodyguards comes in taking their positions then the person comes in, making most them gasped.
Jennie's jaw dropped as she watched her confidently walked towards them.

Jisoo and Lisa both confidently walked in the room. Mr. Choi smiled brightly to them.

"Hello, I'm Hynwoo Choi, the CEO of Choi Group." He extending his hand.

"Kim Jisoo, CEO of JSK Group. Nice to meet you sir." She smiled politely and shake hands with him.

"You already know me Mr. Choi. I'm Lisa Manoban." They shook hands also.

Jennie is still shocked that she can't even move. Chungha is also in the same state, but she quickly regained her posture when she was Jisoo is coming towards them.

"Jennie, get up. Greet them now and don't make any suspicious move okay." She hissed in her ear.

"But that's Jis--" Jennie is cut off by the sweet, husky voice of soft yet, intimidating beauty, Kim Jisoo.

"Hello, Ms. Jennie Kim. It's really nice to meet you."

Chungha, literally pushed Jennie to talked her properly as she keep on gaping like a fish.

"Y-yes. It's n-nice to meet you too, Ms. K-Kim." She stuttered pathetically.

"Shall we start the meeting now?" Lisa said in her usual cold voice.