14

Jisoo's POV

I'm sitting at the same place where me and Soojoo first met. I'm feeling dizzy because of that damn bike ride.

"Here.. drink some water." She dropped a water bottle in my lap. "I guess you never really rode a bike before. You look stiff." She said again after sitting down beside me.

I glared at her. "Who the fuck ride a bike like this dangerously!? We could have died!"

She just smirked, "honestly, you look hot when you curse. I thought you're a good girl who never curse HAHAHAHA!!" She started to laugh loudly.

"Ugh! Annoying." I mumbled getting frustrated with this girl. I stayed silent until her laughter died down.

It's a really peaceful place and I can see the sky and the bright stars clearly. Even the air is so fresh here, this place is far away from the city. We both silently staring at the sky, the silence is kind of making me tense.

"Is it your stress reliever to drive around the city at night when you're stressed?" She asked suddenly, making me taken aback.

"Uh.. yeah kind of." I said hesitantly. I don't wanna open up to a stranger but it's true that I wanted to talk about my problem to someone.

"I know we don't know each other but you can share anything with me. It's not a good thing to keep on stressing but not speaking your problems with anyone else." She suggested, taking sip from the beer bottle.

She is right though. I glanced at her, she looks tired and her eyes looks sad. It feels like she is going through something worst. I'm not a person who stick my nose into other's life but since she asked me, I asked her also.

"What about you? Why do you like to ride your bike in the night? You look like a perfect businesswoman in the morning and in the night a bad girl." She stopped drinking then chuckled bitterly.

"Spend some time with me and you'll know the reason..." she said vaguely, sighing.

I can clearly see something is wrong and she is trying to hide it desperately. I didn't said anything, as we sit there in a comfortable silence.

"You like Lisa right?" She asked, I didn't get surprised, because it's too obvious.

"Hmm... I love her."

"Is she aware of that?"

I just nodded.

"I heard she got a girlfriend."

"Yes." I answered shortly, getting annoyed by the questions.

"You give up already? I thought you are a very strong minded stubborn person." She asked. I glared at her.

"Are you trying me to steal her? You must have gone mad. If she is happy with her gf then why would I interfere in their life? I'm better with our friendship." I said firmly trying to stop the conversation.

"Guess I don't have any opponent." She smirked.

"Eh!? What do you mean?" I'm totally confused. She just messed up my hair.

Jennie's POV

I'm smiling like a fool, as I'm walking towards my office. I suddenly noticed my workers are staring at me shocked. Well, I never really smile at office.

I go in my room, sitting down in my chair, start to checking some important files. My door suddenly opened and I heard the clicking sound of heels. I know who is it, I didn't bother look up to see.

"Where were you last night? I called you countless times!" Chungha said angrily.

I still didn't bother to look up at her, "I was out with Jisoo. I didn't want YOU to bother me on my date that's why I put my phone in silence mode." I smirked to see her face getting red because of anger.

I want to improve myself and the first task is to get her out of my life. Chungha truly made my life even worst. She took advantage of the time I'm grieving in the loss of Jisoo. She made me soft then start to manipulate me. Even if I wanted to break free from her I could not. Now that Jisoo is back, I will change myself this time. She is the light of my dark life.

I startled when Chungha shouted my name, breaking me out from my reverie.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING JENNIE!? YOU ARE GOING OUT WITH THAT SLUT? DON'T YOU KNOW THAT SHE AND LISA HAD BEEN LIVING TOGETHER!!?" she keep on screaming.

I know they were  living together and it honestly gives my heart immense pain. But it's true that Lisa loved her throughout so many years, she treated her like a princess. I also know Jisoo have feeling for her, but I guess I have a chance to get her back since Lisa left her for that girl.

"I know that.. it doesn't mean they are together, besides we still haven't divorced yet. So I have the right to go on dates and other things like the couples do. Ohhh for your information, my chu already agreed with the dates." I almost laughed at her bewildered expression.

"I won't let this pass too easily Jennie.. you should know that you're only mine." She said in a threatening manner. Her eyes are so cold giving me chills.

"I don't wanna talk to you. Go back to your work." I said shortly before going back to my work. She huffed before walking out of my room.

I guess I should tell Jisoo to stay a bit alert.

3rd person's POV

Chungha walked in the office room, angrily throwing the beautiful China vase on the floor, shattering into pieces.  She take out her phone before calling someone. As soon as the person received the call she cursed.

"Fucking bitch! Where's the result of my plan!? Did I give you money to fuck with that lanky shithead bitch!?" She shouted, luckily her room is soundproof so no one can hear her conversation.

The person from the other line stuttered, "I'm r-really sorry... I need a little bit of time more. She is still not speaking any secret about her company or Jis--"

"I don't give a fuck about your problem! I will give you one week. If you can't do it then I'll kill you by my own hand. Got it!?" She screamed at her again.

"Y-yes ma'am..." the person from the other side said before Chungha cut the call.

She sit down on the chair, glaring at the picture of Jennie.

"If I can't get you then she can't also... Kim Jisoo, this time you can't get away from my hands." A wicked smile tug in her lips.

_______________________________________

Heyoo!! Hope you guys are doing well.

90 votes for this chapter.

Love you all <333