22

Unknown POV

I opened the door loudly going straight towards the tall girl before slapping her hard.

"Fucking bitch! Who told you to be reckless!? What if Jisoo get hurt!?" I shouted slapping her again. Her lips started to bleed.

"I-I was tr-trying to h-help y--" I hold her neck tightly, choking her.

"Trying to help me by killing Jisoo? You do know how much important she is to me. Should I kill you for what you did slut?" I spit on her face.

"Do it! Kill me! It doesn't matter if you kill me.. you'll get caught sooner or later Hong Soojoo." Chungha said smiling like a maniac.

I punched her, "WHAT DID YOU SAID!? YOU FUCKING BITCH!" I choked her hard. I don't care if she die, my plans are all falling off place.

I pulled off of her harshly, "stop it Soojoo!"

I looked up to see Chaehee glaring at me. "What do you think you're doing Joo? Have you gone out of your mind?"

"Yes I lost my mind! Jisoo agreed with forensic testing for Lisa. I can't lose unnie, after coming this far." I said gripping my hair.

Chaehee kneeled down in front of me, cupping my cheeks, "You think I'll let them ruin our plan? We worked hard for this."

Chaehee is my cousin. She is older than me. When my parents died in the car accident, her parents took me in. I have this problem that whenever I like something, I become obsessive, I win it in any condition. If I don't get that thing I'll destroy it before someone else own it. It's the first happened that I love a person but she loves someone else. How can I tolerate it?

I still remember the first time I laid my eyes on Jisoo..

Flashback

4 years ago

"I don't wanna be in this stupid business party. Why did you dragged me here unnie?" I whined as Chaehee glared at me.

"Can you stop whining? It's a business party, you're gonna be the CEO of your company. You need to know this things. Now shut up and try to act normal." She scolded me.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance. I don't like crowded places. I saw an elegant looking woman walking towards us. As she come close to us I know it's Jennie Kim. To be honest I don't like her. She have this cold, ruthless, selfish personality. She thinks that she is superior.

"Hey Jennie! You came here alone?" Chaehee asked Jennie.

"No, I am with Jisoo. Why are you here though?" She asked before noticing me, "ohh she is your cousin right?"

"Dad told me to come here with them. I bring Soojoo also. She is gonna be the CEO of her father's company in future--" she couldn't finished her sentence.

"Oh really? That's good, but being a CEO isn't that easy task. To become a CEO you need to be capable. At least this is my parents did before making me the CEO of our company, checking if I'm capable or not." Jennie said in a very egoistic tone which made my blood boil.

Chaehee must have sensed my anger, she interrupted, "of course she is capable. Anyway should we get a drink?"

"Sure let's go--" Jennie was stopped by her.

"Jen I was looking for you." Jisoo said coming towards us.

I can't stop staring at her. She looks ethereal in the baby pink dress. From her head to toe, I can say 'pitch perfect'. She looks like an Angel from heaven.

"Please come with me I'm not feeling well." I heard her saying.

"Why did you even come if you're not feeling well?" Jennie asked looking annoyed. She hold Jisoo's hand and dragged her away harshly.

"Tsk tsk! Poor Jisoo. It's a curse for her to marry to Jennie." Chaehee said giggling.

"So that's her wife Jisoo? She looks like a nice person." I mumbled.

"Yeah she is a nice girl. But Jennie don't like 18 years old kids HAHAHAHA!" She laughed sarcastically.

I glared at Chaehee, "that doesn't mean she will act rudely towards her own wife."

She raised her eyebrow at me, "what? You sounds like you like her already."

I smirked, "yes, I fall for her already."

Flashback ends

After that incident i went to USA to finish my studies and when i came back to Seoul I heard that Jisoo was died in the car accident. I almost gone mad, I was planning on stealing her away from Jennie.

After 3 years later I saw Jisoo in Paris in a fashion event. I was shocked but then I get some inner information by my sources and know that it was Chungha who planned to kill Jisoo, not Jennie. But I was glad that Jisoo thinks Jennie tried to kill her. I thought my path was clear until I found out Jisoo is in love with Lisa. So I killed her.

Right now the situation is out of control. I'm going more crazy!

Jisoo's POV

My mind is totally blank. After getting the forensic report of Lisa, I don't wanna believe in anyone, not even Jennie. I know she is helping me right now, it can be her plan to kill Lisa and trying to frame someone.

"Chu the dinner is ready.." I heard she called out.

I sighed trying to remove all those negative thoughts. I went downstairs to see Jennie in her cooking apron. She noticed me, and give me a bright smile.

"Come, I cooked your favorite dishes." She said pulling me to the dining table.

I'm surprised to see all of my favourite dishes are on the table. It's all chicken. She still remember my favourite. I can't help but to smile at her sweet gesture.

"Thanks.. you really don't have to do it." I said, feeling a bit shy.

"Don't be shy. I cooked for you before-- uhh I mean you must be hungry. Eat now." She looked away. I didn't mind her words as I sit down. I'm not in the mood to eat but my tummy is grumbling.

We ate in silence. I keep on thinking about Lisa, until a tap on my shoulder startle me. I looked at Jennie, who is looking back at me worriedly.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

I nodded only. Since I'm done eating, I took my plate in the kitchen to wash.

"Let me wash it. You should take some rest okay?" Jennie said coming up behind me with other dishes.

"I can help you with the dishes." I said.

"Nope! I'll do it. Go sleep now." She pushed me out of the kitchen.

Why is she being kind? It's kind of new to me. She looks more beautiful though. Ugh! What am I thinking!?

I smacked my forehead before opening the door of the guest room. I go in without noticing that it's Jennie's room.

"Hmm so you wanna stay in my room? I'll go to the guest room then." I heard Jennie said.

I was confused at first then I looked around to find myself in her room. My cheeks becomes red due to embarrassment.

"I-I'm sorry.. I was thinking someth--" I was cut off my Jennie.

"Hahaha.. it's okay.. you don't need be tense. If you want I'll go to the guest room, I have no problem." She said giving me a soft smile.

Why are you being so sweet Jennie? Why now? You weren't like this before.

"Uh no.. I'll go now.. good night.." I said. I was about to go out of her room when she said, "Jisoo, I'm sorry.."

I know what is she apologizing for. Isn't it too late to apologize for what she did to me?

_________________________________________