23

Jennie's POV

I couldn't sleep well last night. I felt uncomfortable. I think it happened because of what I said. I apologized to Jisoo for everything. She stared at me, but the stare was blank. There was no emotions. She still didn't forgive me. I'm not expecting her to be with me again but at least she can forgive me so the guilty feeling lift off from my chest.

"Jennie are you okay?" I startled by Jisoo's voice.

"Huh? What?" I asked as she turned off the stove.

I looked down to see, I burned the bacons. I sighed before throwing those in the wastebin.

"You should have called me. I was about to come down when I smell something burning." She stared at me. I avoided her gaze and started cooking again.

"I was thinking something. I'm almost done. Can you take the dishes?" I asked her.

She nodded only. We started to eat in silence until she spoke.

"I want to kill the murdered of Lisa." Jisoo said staring at me. The murderous look on her eyes, sends chills down to my spine.

I cleared my throat, "I know you have a great loss but you need to think by brain. If you did anything wrong driven by emotion, you'll be the one get hurt."

"You don't know how much pain I'm going through right now! Oh right, a cheater can't understand this feelings." She said harshly.

I clenched my fists, still didn't said anything.

"I'm going to my company." She said before going upstairs.

I sighed in stress. I'm feeling jealous also. I can see how much she loves Lisa. I really wish it was me.

I went to her room. She is already dressed in her office attire.

"Yeji told us to not go to office. We should stay at my house." I said going in her room.

She didn't replied and slung her bag on her shoulder then take her car keys. Why the hell she is so stubborn!?

"Jisoo I'm talking to you. You do know your life is in danger. I don't want anything bad happen to you." I said holding her hand.

She glared at me, "I'm surprised that it's coming from the person who tried to kill me once."

I can't control my anger anymore. "Shut up! I never tried to kill you! For god sake how many times do I need to say everyone that I never did it!! Even my own parents left me thinking I'm a murderer!" I stopped at this point. I took a deep breath to calm myself.

"I won't stop you. I'm sorry for being too nosy in your matter." I said before going to my room.

She didn't said anything. After sometime I heard the car sound. I guess she left.

Author's POV

Jisoo arrived at Lisa's funeral. Her uncles and aunts are there. She couldn't help but to cry again. Jisoo didn't stayed there for long. She drove straight to Soojoo's house.

She ring the doorbell and waited for Soojoo to open the door. To Jisoo's surprise Chaehee opened the door. Both of them get shocked.

"What are you doing here?" Chaehee asked.

"I can ask the same question." Jisoo stared at her coldly.

Chaehee smirked and opened the door for her to let her come in. She went in and saw Soojoo coming out of the kitchen.

"Who is it-- ohh Jisoo! What a surprise." Soojoo said hugging her.

Jisoo give a smile before turning to Chaehee. "What is she doing here?" Jisoo asked pointing at her.

"Ah she is my cousin. Do you know each other?" Soojoo asked trying to act confused.

Jisoo smirked, "of course I know this slut very well. She always trying steal Jennie away from me before. She was way too shameless to steal someone who was already married."

"You fucking bitch!" Chaehee cursed and to slap her when Soojoo interfered.

"Stop it! Jisoo, why are you blaming her only? Jennie accepted her as well." She said to Jisoo.

Jisoo only laughed at them. "You two know how to act. You guys should be actresses not businesswomen."

"What are you trying to say?" Soojoo asked.

"I trusted you as a good friend. You are biggest traitor. How can you kill Lisa? What did she do to you?" Jisoo asked, her eyes are red in anger.

She walked closer to Soojoo and Chaehee. Both of them are looking extremely anxious.

"What did you think that I won't found it out? I already started to suspect you when I saw Lisa pointing at you in her deathbed. You thought I won't notice it." Jisoo said.

Chaehee nervously said, "have you gone out of your mind? You must be still traumatized by Lisa's death."

Soojoo also agreed, "yes you ars right unnie. Jisoo please calm down--"

"I already called the police. They'll show you the evidences." Jisoo said and about to walked out of the door.

"Where do you think you are going?" Chaehee hold her back. "Chungha close the door. We need to deal with this bitch."

"What the hell are you doing!?" Jisoo shouted and tried to push her away.

Soojoo tried to release Jisoo from Chaehee, "Stop it Unnie!"

"You stay out of it! It all happened because of you!!" Chaehee shouted at her.

"Now you are blaming me!? You are the one who seduced Jennie. Chungha was the one who planned to kill her! It's all your fault!" Soojoo shouted back.

Jisoo take this opportunity to run towards the door but Chungha kicked her down on the floor then locked the door.

"I was relieved thinking that you were dead. But you still came back alive. I fucking hate you so much! WHY DIDN'T YOU DIED!? I TRIED SO HARD TO KILL YOU!" Chungha shouted in hatred.

Jisoo only smirked, "now you all are so dead."

Chungha didn't let her talk and punched her. Jisoo whimpered in pain.

"How dare you touch my girl!?" Soojoo pulled Chungha away from her.

"She ruined everything! You still want her!? Before she end us, let's end her." Chaehee said.

"Shut the fuck up! Unnie you know I love her so much--"

"It's your fucking infatuation! You can't just let us all rot in jail because of that damn gir-- Aahh what are you doing!!?" Chaehee shouted in fear as Soojoo pointed a gun out of nowhere at her.

"Sshh!! Who told you to badmouth about my baby? Do you wanna die?" She said in a cold voice.

Jisoo also get scared. She never saw Soojoo in this way.

"S-soojoo can you put d-down the gun?" Jisoo said trying to get up.

Soojoo laughed loudly, "let me punish them, then it's your turn. You gave me headache a lot baby. Now be quiet while I'm teaching them lesson."

'God damn it! Where are you Jennie!? What's taking you so long?' Jisoo thought as Soojoo hit Chungha with the butt of the gun.

_________________________________________