19

Chungha's POV

It's getting out of my hand, if Lisa woke up we will be exposed. Most of all, before police arrest me she will kill me. I gulped in fear as I paced around my office waiting for Rosé to give me update.

It's 9 in the night, I'm alone in the office only to get the information. That bitch Jisoo used her power and stopped media to spreading any news about Lisa.

I was facing the full window of my office when I heard the door opened and close, I heard the footsteps coming towards me.

"What took you so long bitch? What's her condition? She is dead right?" I asked turning around. As soon as I saw who I was asking my throat went dry in fear.

"She is still alive. Jisoo fixed private detectives to find the culprit." She said in low and cold voice.

I gulped hard, "I.. i don't know how i-it happened.. I t-told Rosé to kill her-- aaghh!!!"

In a matter of second I pinned on the glass window by holding my throat tightly.

"THEN HOW DID SHE STILL ALIVE SLUT!!?" She growled in madness, squeezing my throat harder.

I gasped for air, trying to move her hand but she is too strong.

"I.. I am s-so-sorry!! Aaahhhh!!!!" She pushed me on the floor.

"Do you know how risky is it, if Lisa get well!?" She shouted at me then kicked my stomach.

I groaned in pain, "I really don't know how she still survived!! Rosé told me she finished her!" I shouted, I'm already started to cry.

She pulled me up harshly, covering my mouth so I can't shout.

"We have only one chance to kill Lisa. Either you'll do it, if I needed to get involved in this in person, you do know what will I do to you." She said through her clenched teeth.

"Tomorrow 5 PM she have a surgery. There will be no one in her room for exactly 20 mins. You need to go there and push a medicine in her saline bottle. A hospital stuff will give it to you. I'll manage the cctv cameras. You need to do it without letting anyone know. If you get caught you'll be in jail, and even if you avoid the law, you will still get killed by me. So, do the work properly." She said standing up brushing her coat.

I can't stop myself to yell at her again. "Why don't you kill her!? It was never my intention to kill Lisa! You are the one who wanted to get Jisoo, so you can have her company."

She laughed coldly. "You are wrong. I want Jisoo because I love her. She is mine only. I'll own her soon."

"She don't love you." I blurted out and get a hard slap from her.

"SHE WILL LOVE ME! IN A SOFT WAY OR HARD WAY!!!" She glared at me before walking out of the room.

I need to kill Lisa, or my life will be in danger.

Jisoo's POV

I am staring out at the sky. It's a bright sunny day. The weather is really cozy. The atmosphere is kind of giving a happy vibe, while I can't be happy. Lisa is sleeping for 2 days now. She is gonna have a surgery today. I'm really worried about her.

"Here's your breakfast my lady." I look at Jennie who is smiling at me.

"Thank you but really you didn't need to cook. We can go to the nearby cafe." I said taking the fork. She sit down opposite to me.

"You need some homemade food chu. Did you noticed how much skinny you get? Your eyebugs are visible." She holds my hand, giving it a squeeze, "trust on God Jisoo. Lisa will be fine."