7

Jisoo's POV

Lisa said it right, she didn't came back for the night. I think she is having fun with whoever this Rosé is. Why am I thinking bad about her? She found a friend other than me, maybe they are just partying.

"Stop thinking bad about Lisa. She is different than others." I mumbled to myself as I focused on my work.

I can't help but to get worried for her. She didn't even call or texted me yet and it's 11 A.M. I picked up my phone then dialed on her number. After 5th ring she picked up.

"Ugh! What do you want!?" She snapped at me rudely. I kind of taken aback by her tone.

"Lisa it's 11 a.m. where are you? You know we have a meeting to deal with." I said calmly.

"Oh yeah I remember now. Look you are the CEO, you can handle it by yourself right. I'll be late for office."

"What are you talking about Lisa? Did I ever attended a meeting without you!?" I feel annoyed.

"Now you need to. Not always I'm gonna be stuck with you. I have a fucking life! You made me work like I'm your servent! Don't disturb me." She shouted then hanging up on me.

I'm totally in shock. What the fuck is wrong with her? She never talked to me like this.

"Jisoo it's time for the meeting. Oh where is Lisa?" Irene said coming in my room.

"H-huh? Oh she will not attend this meeting." I said calmly.

"Wow. It's new to hear." Irene said in surprise.

Lisa never leave my side for 4 years, but now what's going on with her? I need to talk to her. Oh! It's her birthday in 2 days. I'll give her the surprise she was waiting for 4 years. I'll tell her that I love her back already.

I calmed myself then followed Irene to the meeting room.

Lisa's POV

I'm beyond annoyed by myself. First, I left Jisoo yesterday night, and now I found out I slept with Rosé. I can't really forgive myself for doing this. I love Jisoo, my heart, body everything is belongs to her. Then why did I do it?

I hung up on Jisoo because I don't want to talk to anyone. I can't face her right now. I'm too much guilty. My phone started to ring again. This time its Rosé.

"Hey Rosé." I said picking up the call.

"Hey babe! What are you doing? I'm already missing you. And thank you for last night. I really enjoyed." She said giggling.

I dunno why my mood became good and I started to smile. She really have effect on me.

"You are making me shy. Stop teasing me."

"Oh my god! You're so cute!" She said in a cute voice.

I forget everything and started to talk to her. I know she likes me. I dunno what will I do if she confess. Though I'm not sure if Jisoo really have feelings for me or not.

"Hey are you there?" She asked.

"Oh yes yes. Umm are you free? Let's grab some lunch."

"If it's a lunch date, then of course."

"HAHAHAHA! Of course it's a date." I said laughing.

But I thought again, is it really a date? I dunno what's going on with me?

Jennie's POV

I called my private investigator Yeji. She is a young yet very efficient person.

"Hello Ms. Kim." She shook hand with me.