15

Jisoo's POV

I have been busy with works, meeting with new clients and spending time with either Jennie or Soojoo. Jennie is exceptionally clingy while Soojoo is the biggest flirt I have ever met. But she have a good heart and always being a great friend to me.

It's good that I have companions whom forget me about the pain that Lisa gave me. I didn't saw her over 1 week. Even though we live in the same house, I always avoid her.

I sighed, placing the flie back on the table. I missed her so much. She is my best friend before I have feelings for her.

"I want to talk to you right now." I startled by Lisa's voice. I didn't noticed when she come in.

"Yes?" I don't want to fight with her.

She takes a seat in front of me. Her expression is cold.

"Guess you're busy this days." She said, in a very sarcastic way.

"Yes, because of the new project."

She get up from her chair, smiling coldly, walking towards my side.

"Really?? Btw how's your fling going with Soojoo? Oh not to mention your ex wife Jennie also." Her voice become malicious.

It makes me angry. "They are my friends nothing else." I said standing up from my chair.

"Friends? HAHAHAHA!! GOING ON  DATES IN FANCY RESTAURANTS LIKE COUPLES, LAUGHING AND TEASING EACH OTHER LIKE LOVERS AND YOU'RE CALLING THEM FRIENDS!?" She angrily shouted, shoving me on the wall, placing both of her hands each side of me.

I'm scared, she is extremely angry. I can see the fire in her eyes.

"Why are you being angry!? And yes they are only my friends. Now move away!" I tried to pushed her away but she hold my nape, forcefully pulling me closer to her while her other hand on my waist holding tightly, our bodies are practically pressed with each other.

She leaned closer, I froze in my place, "don't act like you're innocent. I know you love it when Soojoo flirts with you. You're always engrossed in your phone probably texting Jennie. You go out with her late nights, to hook up with her right? You're becoming a slutty bitch!"

"SHUT UP LISA!! HOW CAN YOU-- I NEVER THOUGHT YOU CAN BE THIS TOXIC!" I tried to pushed her away but hold gets tighter on me.

"Why?? Now you're feeling disgusted by my words. You're a slut! A bitch! You hurt me!! I loved you, but you used me!!" She kissed me forcefully. I pushed her away before slapping her.

"Enough!! You loved me yet when I confessed you choose someone, who you meet days ago. You are calling me a slut when you are the one broke your own promise that you won't go for another woman until I reject you. When did I used you Lisa?? Just like you stayed by my side at my worst times, I did the same to you!! WHERE WERE ROSÉ WHEN YOU ALMOST KILLED YOURSELF IN THE GRIEF OF LOOSING YOUR MOM!? I was the one who saved you and take you back to normal life." At this point I'm crying.

I'm really shattered by her words. How can someone change this fast?

She is still looking down silently, clenching her fists.

"I never thought I'm going to afraid the only person I trust the most and think as a family." It's the first time in 4 years my voice sounds broken and timid.

She looked at me, a slightly guilty expression in her face. "Jisoo... I didn't mean-- I'm sorry--"

"Get out."

"Jisoo please listen to me..." she tried to approach me, I backed away.

"GET OUT FROM MY SIGHT!!! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU." I screamed at her, falling on the ground sobbing.