28

8 days later

Jisoo's POV

I sighed heavily as I'm checking the files for our upcoming project. I'm feeling uneasy. Especially after what happened 8 days ago. It's really unexpected and make me guilty and mad at myself.

"How can I allow her to cross the line!?" I groaned in frustration as I remember what happened.

Flashback

"Will you hate me more if I do this?" She asked holding my hand.

"What? What are you say--" i could not finish as she pulled me in a passionate kiss.

I was taken aback first. I wanted push her away but I couldn't. It feels like I lost control over myself as soon as she kissed me. I started to kiss her back. To my surprise she pull me on top of her. I bite her bottom lip as she moaned. I fully lost myself after this. I started to kiss on her neck and shoulder. She took off her clothes. Her hair is still wet. She looks tempting.

I bite and sucked on her sweet spot. She moaned louder. I love this sound. I miss her so much. This unknown desire making me go crazy. I squeezed her boobs.

"Fuck! Ughh.." I heard Jennie cursed.

I smirked, kissing down to her cleavage. I push my knee to her pussy.

"I want more.." she whispered, staring at me lustfully. I kissed her again.

I was about to unhook her bra, when Lisa's face come into my mind.

'It's wrong.' The voice in my head said. I pull myself away from her.

She is startled, "W-what's wrong?"

I didn't look at her, "sorry I can't do it."

I walked out of her room, fixing my shirt.  I don't know why my heart was hurting. Is it because of  the guilt for betraying Lisa or pushing Jennie who loves me so much?

Flashback ends

I sighed again rubbing my temples. I can't face her. I know it's my fault to lead her on. I should have controlled myself when I knew she is still not over me.

"You are still here?" Irene asked coming in my room.

"Uhh yes.. I'm just checking the files about our new project." I said.

"Are you okay? Lately you're looking stressed." She said, staring at me intensely.

Ugh! She can read me very well. I need to talk about it to someone and no one is better than Irene. She is like a big sister to me. She always gives me best advices.

"If you're not busy, I want to talk to you about something." I said hesitantly.

"Did you messed up something?" She said, literally glaring at me.

.
.
.

"I knew it would happen." Irene said after I told her everything.

"I don't know what to do. The worst thing is, I'm feeling guilty for leaving Jennie and I didn't talked to her since that incident." I feel like punching something to let my stress out.

We stayed in silence. I'm waiting for Irene's answer.

"You still have feelings for her. Even though you love Lisa, it is not as deep as Jennie's. You need to take a decision on your own. Whether you want Jennie back or if you don't want then let her go fully. You are hurting her. You came here only to get revenge on Jennie. I think your motive already diverted." She said the truth that I keep on avoiding.

I clenched my fists, "I don't fucking love her anymore!"

"Shouting at me won't change the truth Jisoo. You are like my sister. I always want you to be happy. Stop with your revenge. If you're thinking that you're going to betray Lisa then you should know that she wanted you to be happy, whether with or without her." Irene said sympathetically.

I can't help but to sob. My feelings are messed up. I can't figure out anything.

"Jisoo.. if you want to take my advice, then I would tell you to give yourself sometime. Lisa left you not long ago, you need time to heal. Take some time off from everything and everyone. It's the only advice that I think the best for you right now." She said before leaving.

.
.
.
.

Jennie's POV

I'm waiting for Jisoo. I need to talk to her. She is ignoring me since that day. I want slap myself badly. I shouldn't had kissed her. She must have regretted after kissing me. I don't want to lose her again. I cried a lot. I tried to apologize to her so many time but she walked out of the house each time or locked herself in her room.

I heard the front door open. I stood up to see Jisoo, walking in. She noticed me but went straight towards the stairs. I was about to speak when she said, "let's talk after I fresh up."

She didn't wait for my response. My heart started to beat faster. What is she going to say? I start to feel anxious.

After almost 30 minutes she come down in her night wear.

"Have you eaten?" She asked, sitting down on the opposite couch.

"No.. Jisoo I'm sorry."

I glanced at her, she is looking down.

"Why can't you move on from me? You had a lot of relationships before. Why can't you forget me?" She asked.

I smiled in agony, "I maybe had a lot of relationships but no one feels like you. No one was as sweet and adorable like you. Before I was alive accepting the fact you were dead. But the first time I saw you after 4 years, I can't hold back my feelings. Even though I know you hate me."

She listened silently. The atmosphere is really thick in tension.

"I.. I'm sorry for that day. I was drunk and--" I couldn't finished my sentence.

"No, i should be the one saying sorry. It's my fault for leading you on.. but I just can't.. not right now.." I was about to speak up but she walked towards me then kneeled down infront of me, hold my hands.

"W-what are you doing?" I'm surprised by her actions.

She looks up to me. Her eyes are red because of crying. "Can you promise me one thing?"

I nodded hesitantly. She must be leaving.

"Promise me that you will wait.. for me."

I stared in her eyes. There's so much emotions, but mostly pain. How can I forget that she just lost her greatest friend and love a few days ago. How can I be so fucking selfish, insensitive? These starts because of my stupidity. I'll be the one ending it.

"Don't worry Chu. I'll wait for you, no matter how much time it takes you to come back and accept me. I truly want you to love me like before." I said tearing up.

She smiled. Even though it's small, it lifted off the burden from my chest.

Maybe it'll be a happy ending for us.

_________________________________________

The next chapter will be epilogue.

70 votes for this chapter!

I'll update the last chapter today as well.