9

Jisoo's POV

It's Lisa's birthday. The venue is in a very famous program hall. All of pur stuffs are invited as well as our business clients.

We didn't talked much after our argument last time. She keeps her distance from me. I tried to talk to her but she always refused. Then I get busy with my work and didn't have the time. Today I'll talk to her no matter what and let her know about my feelings.

She is greeting everyone, me in her side. Suddenly a tall blonde with a perfect figure come to greet her.

"Hey Lili! Happy birthday!" She said giving her a tight hug.

"Rosie! Thank you for coming. I was waiting for you." Lisa said hugging her back.

I'm just beside them but they are like in their own world until I cleared my throat.

"Oh.. uh you must know her. This this Kim Jisoo, the CEO and president of this company." Lisa said carelessly.

"Hi! I'm Rosé her bestfriend." The blonde said.

"Nice to meet you." I said shaking her hand.

I didn't have the time to talk to Lisa alone. I turned around to ask her if we can talk but she already left with Rosé. What's with Lisa? I'm feeling extremely annoyed.

The dinner is almost over. I still didn't have the chance to talk to Lisa. She is sticking with Rosé. They are acting too much lovey dovey that caught everyone's attention.

After dinner I'm searching for her when I heard a group of girls who work in our company gossiping.

"Did you see how that blonde clinging onto Lisa?" A girl asked.

"Lisa was also giving her heart eyes though. I think she dumped our cold hearted CEO." Another girl said and giggled.

I clenched my fists. "How dare they talk things like this!? Lisa can't do this to me. She is not blind to see that I also have feelings for her. She just can't do this to me like Jennie did." I keep on repeating this words as I started to search again.

I can't find her anywhere, only the balcony left. I go towards the balcony but stopped in my tracks when I saw two familiar figures kissing. My heart breaks again.

"Lisa we are being close for may days now. Honestly I tried stop myself from falling for you, but I guess I can't. I like you." Rosé said holding Lisa's cheeks.

I waited for Lisa's response. It didn't took her one second to pull Rosé in a passionate kiss.

"I like you too. I think I'm ready to make you mine." She said smiling.

I couldn't help my to whimper in the dark. I moved away from the balcony door and about to walked away but I stopped in my tracks. "I can't just walked away like this. At least I need to tell her that i do love her. I can't just walked away like I did before. I need to face her no matter what. I'm not that weak person anymore." I wiped my tears then walked in the balcony.

They startled and moved away from each other by seeing me.

"Uh umm Jisoo... what are you doing here?" Lisa asked looking nervous.

Lisa's POV

What the fuck is she doing here? Did she saw us kissing ?

She just stared at us emotionless. The same stare that makes me scared.

"Jisoo it's cold outside. You should head home now. I'll be home in an hour." I said but she just smirked evily.

What the fuck is happening?

"I haven't given you the birthday gift yet." She said looking at Rosé who is silently looking at us.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I love you." She said in her cold voice making me surprised.

"J-jisoo what a-are yo--" I cut of by her.

"I just want you to know that I love you even though you already knew it by my actions. But you still choose to someone else even after showing so much affection. You said you'll wait for me but I guess those are just fake words." She turned around and walked away.

I dunno what to say or do because I'm too much confuse and shocked right now.

She stopped and turned around, "no one is different. You did the same thing what Jennie did. I have high hopes from you." She chuckled bitterly.

"Jisoo I'm s--"

"Be happy." She said in a broken voice, then walked away. My heart pound painfully.

I dunno how much time I stand looking at the door. "What have I done?" I muttered.

"You can go back to her Lisa." I heard Rosé said timidly.

I turned around to see her sad smile. It clenched my heart more. I really can't see her sad. I pulled her in a tight hug. I just don't know what to do.

3rd person POV

Jisoo driving in a highway after walking out of venue. Her mind and heart both are messed up. The same old pain coming back.

"Stop giving me pain you stupid heart!" She said punching her chest as tears rolling down from her cheeks uncontrollably.

"I'm too fool to think that I'll have love now. No one is gonna wait for me." She said again speeding up her car.

"Why this is have to be me in pain!? I don't fucking want to be in depression like before! For fuck sake Kim Jisoo get yourself together!!" She screamed at herself again  and again, punching her steering wheel.

_______________________________________

60 votes for this chapter!

<333