20

Jisoo's POV

As soon as I entered in floor Lisa is staying I saw many nurses running towards the ICU room. Lisa is there, my heartbeat go faster in fear.

"Ms. Kim! I was about to call you." Dr. Kang said worriedly while coming out of her room.

"W-what happened? She is okay right? Tell me doctor please!" I'm starting to get more stressed.

She hold both of my shoulders to calm me. "There's something abnormal happening in her body. Her heart rate is too low. I don't know how it hap--"

"I DON'T WANNA LISTEN TO ANYTHING!! YOU NEED TO SAVE HER NO MATTER WHAT!!!" I grabbed her collar of the coat.

"Please calm down. I'll try my best." Her face isn't showing any positive signs, but I still want hold onto her words.

She left to the ICU. I'm not allowed to go there so I wait outside. After sometimes the nurses and doctors rushed out pulling Lisa in a stretcher. I run towards them.

"What happened?? Where are you taking her!?" I asked Dr. Kang.

"She needs a surgery right now. Blood started to clot at back of her brain. She has a brain stroke." She said before rushing towards the surgery room.

I couldn't help but to cry. Why is this happening to us!? I waited for too long, it's started to make me anxious. I started to pace back and forth in the hallway until I heard the news on the TV a few fit away from me.

There are a few people murmuring while watching. I shrugged it off until I heard Jennie's name. I slowly approached towards the TV and get shocked.

"JK Empire is now in bankrupt. The company hide billions of income tax. Police also found illegal drugs and human trafficking business. The owner, president and CEO, business tycoon Jennie Kim is arrested right now. Let's see the situation live..."

I saw how police taking Jennie towards the car. There's so many paparazzis taking pictures and trying to ask her rude questions. Other people are cursing at her. My heart clenched painfully when I see her scared and crying. She is trying to hide herself as much as possible.

"Ms. Kim.." I startled by Dr. Kang's voice. I turned around, her face have an unreadable expression, "come with me.."

"Tell me what happened f-first.." I asked following her in the surgery room.

"You need to be strong. We tried our best but--"

"But what!?" I am about to cry again. Then I saw her pale body laying on the bed, her head is bandaged, the oxygen mask is still on.

I approached her, hold her hand tightly. She opened her eyes, look at me and smiled slightly then a few drop of tears escaped her eyes.

"Y-you will be okay Lisa.. don't lose hope okay? I'm h-here I'll do everything f-for you." I sobbed kissing her hand. I knew she is not gonna survive but I can't accept it.

She moved closer to me with difficulties like she want to tell me something. I moved my face closer also.

"S-she came.. he-here.. don't believe on h-her please..!!" She said slowly, holding my hand tighter. Who is she talking about??

"Who?? Lisa who came here!?" I asked even though I can see the heart rate is going nil.

"Sh-she used.. that.. o-on me.." Lisa said again as her breathing become more difficult.

"Doctor do something please!" I yelled at Dr. Kang but she looked down.

"It's S-so..." her hold on my hand loosened as her body become still and her eyes are still open.

"Hey.. Lisaya.. what happened? T-talk to me! Heyy!!!" I started to shake her.

Dr. Kang closed her eyes gently. I hugged her body tightly crying. It's painful, my heart can't take it.

"Y-you can't leave me Lisa. Don't leave me behind.." I cried louder thinking she will again talk.

Jennie's POV

"How many times do I need to tell you I don't know anything about the charges!!" I yelled at the officers who are interrogating me.

It happened so fast that I couldn't do anything. After I arrived at my main office i noticed there's a chaos going on in there. There are police all over and some higher ranked officers also. Before I can understand anything they accused me for doing illegal business of drugs and human trafficking behind everyone's back and arrested me.

I'm not worried about myself right now. I want to go to Jisoo. I didn't get any news from her for hours now.

"Even if you deny all the accusations, you are still guilty. All evidences are against you. Do you know who give this evidences to us?" The officer asked showing me various pictures where I'm talking with some bad people.

"First this pictures are fake it's all photoshopped. You can check the records where I went to that dates. I really want to know who is that motherfucker.." I clenched my fists in anger.

"It's none other than Chungha your business partner and Chaehee, ex lover I guess." The officer said making me jolt in surprise.

I didn't heard about Chaehee for over 2 years. How can she accuse me? I don't understand.

"Hey Joshua! Look at the news. Guess today is really a big bad day." A lady officer said.

"What is it?" Joshua who is interrogating me.

They turn on the TV and I literally jumped up from the chair as I saw the news.

"It is reported that JSK groups vice-president, Lalisa Manoban died today because of a severe brain stroke. She was admitted to hospital a few days ago because of heavy injury...."

I zoned out the rest of the news. Fuck it! I need to go to Jisoo. She must be devastated.

"Officer give me my phone, I need to call someone." I asked for my phone.

"No you can't until you are bailed." Joshua snapped at me.

"You bitch--" I cut off by my lawyer Sorn and privet investigator Yeji.

"She is already bailed. Kindly let her go now." Sorn glared at the officer.

I didn't waited for their response as I took my phone and purse before running out of the police station to go to the hospital.

I need to be there as soon as possible. I don't know why, I feel like something happened to Lisa.

_________________________________________

80 votes again.

<3