17

Jisoo's POV

We enjoyed a lot today! I'm really feeling happy right now. The amusement park is about to close and our last ride is ferries wheel. Soojoo keep on glaring at Jennie, who is also glaring at her.

"Can you two please stop fighting?" I pulled both of them in the ferries wheel.

"But I won and I should take you to--" I glared at Jennie to stop her from whining. She pouted but pulled me to sit with her. Soojoo sit opposite to us, staring outside as it started to up.

The outside looks so beautiful. I suddenly remember Lisa. I wish she is here, I really wanted to go to ferris wheel with her. I still love her. I don't want to disappoint Jennie but I need to. I hope Rosé taking care and give love to Lisa more than I did.

I bite my lip try not to cry. I felt Jennie holding my hand.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

I gulped down my sadness before looking at her smiling.

"Yes." She stared at me for sometime.

"Don't lie. I can tell you're faking your smile. What's bothering you?"

"You." I heard Soojoo snapped.

Jennie glared at her, "don't talk when I'm talking to her."

"Can you two please stop fighting? You are ruining the mood." I said, looking outside.

I dunno why, but I'm having a bad feeling about Lisa. Is she okay? When she called me, her voice kind of sounds worried and scared. I was so angry that I hung up. Should I call her?

"Jisoooooooo!!! What are you thinking?" I heard both Jennie asked again.

"Huh? Ohh nothing. The view is so beautiful." I said staring at the city view.

"Yes just like you." I get surprised when I heard both of them said it at the same time.

I blushed as they both look flustered. What the hell these two are talking? We didn't talked until we get out of the ferries wheel.

"I'm hungry. Would you guys wanna eat dinner?" Soojoo asked. It's already 7 in the night, good time for dinner.

I nodded, Jennie agreed also. We were talking about some business matters as we went in the restaurant nearby. All of the customers attention is on us. Of course because of our popularity and it's also three of us are together.

We sat at the back of the restaurant, then ordered foods. Jennie took the seat beside mine from the start so Soojoo can't seat. She is being childish, and I really love her this side.

"Can I ask you something?" Soojoo asked looking at us curiously.

"What is it?" I asked.

"You two didn't divorced yet?" I choked at her question.

"No we didn't. She is still my wife. So please stop trying to pursue her." Jennie glared at her then hold my hand tightly.

I sighed, why do she needs to claim me as her wife now?

"She doesn't love you. She loves L--" Soojoo get interrupted by the loud voice of the news on TV.

We all looked at the TV and I get shock.

"The main office of KJS Group is one devastating fire. The stuffs who stuck inside the building are rescued by the fire fighters. The situation is still not in control yet, but the fire fighters are trying their best."

As the reporter finished I literally run out of the restaurant. I need to go to our company as soon as possible.

"Jisoo wait!!" I heard Jennie shouted from my back.

"I don't have time. I need to go to my office right now!" I said, but she hold my hand.

"I understand. I'm coming with you." She said, intertwining our hands.

"Stop talking and get in the car." Soojoo shouted from her car.

We didn't waste any time as we get in and she drive off towards my company. I should call Lisa. I take out my phone and called her, but she did receive my calls.

"What's wrong with her?" I mumbled. The whole car ride was silent.

I can see the fire fighters and police trying to control the situation. We needed park the car a bit far away. I get out of the car quickly, to go to talk to the police in charge.

"I already called the head of the police department. They are gonna took actions." Jennie said, standing beside me.

"Jisoo don't worry, everything will be alright." Soojoo said patting my shoulder.

I didn't said anything, I'm worried about the employees and those important documents that I had in my room.

"Jisoo!!" I looked back to see Irene running towards us.

"I was about to call you. I just knew this a few mins ago, I cancelled my trip to my hometown." She said huffing.

"Is everyone alright!? And those doc--"

"Don't worry I already sent it to your house, and yes, the employees are all good." She said, making me relieved.

"Where is Lisa?" Jennie suddenly asked Irene.

Me and Soojoo also looked at her curiously.

"I called her multiple times but she didn't pick it up." Irene said worriedly.

What? She didn't received Irene's calls also? What's going on??

Now I'm starting to feel worried. She is so serious when it comes to the company. Then why did not she came?

"Jisooya.. Jisoo!" I snapped back to reality when Soojoo shook me.

"What?"

"We should go talk to the police in charge to know what exactly happened." She said.

I nodded weakly. I'm not feeling well, all this things are making me crazy.

"You go with Soojoo, I need to do a call." Jennie said giving my hand a squeeze. I look at her, as she nodded.

She suspected something, i guess. I can read her eyes.

I was about to go with Soojoo and Irene when my phone start to ring. I take it out to see it's Lisa. I immediately received the call.

"Where the hell are you Lisa!?"

"I'm sorry, but I'm not Lisa. I'm Dr. Kang from Seoul Hospital. Police found Ms. Manoban's almost dying, so they took her here. She is severely injured, she called you last, that's why I informed you. If you are her family then please come here as soon as possible." The female doctor said, making me gasped in fear.

"I-i will be there in 15 mins." I hung up.

"What happened?" Irene asked.

I clenched my fists in anger and pain, "let's go to Seoul Hospital." I said coldly.

It's all my fault, if I listened to her it wouldn't happened.

________________________________________