Epilogue

Jennie's POV

2 years ago, on this same day, I made a promise. She left me that day. I stick with the promise. I knew she will come back one day. Even if she don't love me like before, I won't complain. I just need her in my life. Only she can make my dark life colourful.

My phone rings, it's her. I smiled before receiving the call.

"Hi chu! How are you? I was really worried. Why didn't you called me for 2 days!?" I demanded. I heard her sweet laugh.

"HAHAHAHA! Calm down pabo. I'm too lazy to answer you on call. Just pick me up." I'm dumbfounded by her answer.

"Eh!? What? From where?"

"Aish! From airport. My flight already landed at Incheon. Hurry up and come here." I don't know how to express my happiness.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" I hung up the call then run towards the parking lot.

My employees are staring at me weirdly. I don't care though. I need to go to her as soon as possible. I drive like a mad person.

Flashback

I stared at her back as she walked in the airport. After talking, she said that she will stay at USA for awhile until she is fully healed.

She suddenly turned around then come back to me.

"What's wrong? Did you forgot something?" I asked.

She just hugged me tightly, "I promise I'll come back."

"I'll beat you up if you don't." I heard her chuckle. She pulled away then kiss my forehead.

"Stay safe and I'll try to call you everyday." She said then run towards the airport.

I smiled as tears rolled down my cheeks.

Flashback ends

I arrived at the airport. I started searching her. The people recognized me and start to make fuss. Who would ever think that a famous CEO will suddenly come out of nowhere without any security?

I start to get frustrated as I can't find her. Until I saw her, walking out lazily. I literally run towards her then tackled her in a tight hug. She was startled by my action.

"Whoa!! Why are you so excited? Hahahaha!" She said hugging me back.

I pulled away punching her shoulder, "why didn't you informed me idiot!?"

"Ow!! I just want to surprise you." She pouted.

In this 2 years I changed myself for better. I only focused on my work and my health. Our relationship gets stronger while staying away from each other. It's weird isn't it?

"Let's go home. I'm really tired." She said yawning. "Also people are gonna attack us for autographs." She hold my hand before dragging me towards the car.

Already people started to chase us. We get in the car and drive out of the airport. We can't stop laughing.

"It was feeling like we are chased my some thugs." She said.

I smiled at her, seeing her beautiful smiling face. It's really a sight to stare at.

"Yah! Focus on driving." She scolded.

I smirked, "I can't stop stare at my beautiful wife."

She rolled her eyes, "ugh! Can you stop flirting?"

"Nope. I know you miss my flirting."

"Hmm I did. I missed you so much Jen." Her voice becomes quieter and full of sincerity.

I keep on smiling, "good to hear that."

"What? You won't ask anything else?" She asked, frowning at me.

I giggled, "no. You are here that's enough for me."

"But not for me. Do you think I didn't know how that Seung Mae try to hit on you?" She glared at me.

"Were you spying on me? Why?" I playfully glared at her.

"That's not the question." She turned away from me.

I can't help but to laugh at her reaction. She looks so cute.

"Stop the car here."

"Huh? Why? What's wrong?" I asked.

I stopped the car beside the road. She pulled out her phone then called someone.

"Book a venue for tomorrow... Yes tomorrow... I don't want to delay it. There are a lot of leeches try to get on her." She then hung up the call and look at me.

I'm really confused. What is she doing?

"I want to make it special but you just pissed me off.." she pulled out a box from her jacket. M6 heart start to beat faster.

"Can you marry me again? Oh well we are already married but st--" I didn't let her finish the sentence as I kissed her passionately.

God! I waited for this moment for so long. She finally accepted me. I can't help but to cry. After so many years, in the end we will be together. Thank you God.

She pulled away, "so it's a yes?"

"Of course it's a yes idiot!" I hugged her tightly as she laughed.

.
.
.
.
.

"Have enough courage to trust love one more time and always one more time."

- The End

_________________________________________

Thank you for supporting this story. I love you all <3.

Stay Safe.

Nyongan!👋