3

Jisoo's POV

I'm in my company's newly built building. It's still not opened yet. I'm looking my own room, it decorated just like how I love. All decorated in dark purple and white. I stared out of the big glass window, then I remember what happened last night.

Flashback

Sitting in the balcony of our new apartment, working on the current project. I could not stop thinking about how Jennie acted in the meeting. I understand that she might surprised by the fact that I returned but why did she looked guilty?

"Tsk! Even if she feels guilty, I'll still make her suffer, no matter what." I mumbled, sipping my black coffee.

In those 4 years, I cried a lot. Failed lot of times. Even tried to committed suicide. I'm thankful to Lisa that she always stayed by my side. If it's not her, I'll truly dead by now.

I worked hard to be the no. 1, to become the most successful businesswoman and to make Jennie and my own family suffer. There's no place for kind, good persons in this world. If anyone slap you once, you need to slap that person 100 times harder. They teach me how revenge is the only thing to satisfy your inner burning anger.

"Hey, what are you thinking chu?" I looked up to see Lisa in her usual black office attire. She is looking tired.

"Nothing Lis. Come sit, you look tired." I pull her beside me.

She pulled off her black blazer, honestly she looks still beautiful even though she is tired.

"You're drinking coffee again? You know it will cut your sleep and you need to sleep." She said sighing.

"Aishh! Stop lecturing me."

"I'm not lecturing you." She said then gulped down my coffee. I groaned.

"Hmm, I have a news for you." I looked at her.

"What is it?" She stared up at the evening sky.

"Jennie asked for an appointment with you." She said quietly.

I smirked, "I knew she will. Anyway, don't confirm any appointment with her for now."

She just nodded, closing her eyes. I know she is feeling jealous, angry. Even though she told me that she already moved on from me, but I can see that she is still stuck in that phrase. Whenever I told her to get a girlfriend or at least do one night stands, she gets angry on me.

I'm not ready to fall in love with anyone else. I am afraid, that I might get hurt again. I wanna achieve more success, and nothing is gonna stop me.

"Our company building is completed already. Wanna check it tomorrow?" She asked looking at me.

"Of course I would love to." I said.

We fall in silence as I almost finished my paper work. Lisa suddenly put down my papers.

"What are you---aahhh!" I shouted as she picked me up like a rag doll, then walked inside.

"Yah yah! Put me down Lisa!"

"Bleeh! I won't. I wanna cuddle. I'm tired."

"Cuddle with your cats! Put me down! I'm scared!"

"Nope! We haven't cuddle in how many days." She said, almost throwing me on her bed.

I glared at her, as she removed her pant, only wearing boxers. I looked away, blushing slightly. She jump on the bed and lay down, before pulling me with her. She hugged me from behind, snuggled closer on my back.

"Lisa you should take bath then sleep." I said, patting her arm around my waist. When I didn't get answer, I turn a bit around to see her already asleep.

I smiled, seeing her sleeping like a baby. She looks so cute. I can't really get out of her grip since it's strong. Suddenly she started to mumble things.

"Don't g-go... don't let m-me go.. chu.. I-i might d-die. Don't go!" He mumbled gets louder.

I'm surprised to hear her mumbling my name in sleep. I wonder what is she dreaming. Her grip around my waist tightened. I caressing her back to calm her. I smile as she put her face on the crook of my neck. I can feel the familiar heartbeat fastening.

Flashback end

I put my hand over my heart, it's beating fast again. Damn it! I need to stop thinking about love. I can't love, not now. I close my eyes to calm down. My phone buzzed, I opened it.

Hani: everything is ready. We are only waiting for your signal.

I smirked. Let's give that bitch a small shock.

Jisoo: tell Mr. Lee to file a case for illegal construction of JK Emperor.

Hani: got it.

I put my phone away. Ahh~ I'm feeling light now.

"Mr. Choi, you have to give me that project not them." I clenched my fists.

I wanna break each and everyone who make me suffer. I took out my phone and dialed Lisa's number.

Lisa: hey Chu, how's your office? Do you like it?

I smiled. It's Lisa who personally decorated my room.

Jisoo: duh! I don't like it.

Lisa: w-what? What's wrong?

I giggled at her nervousness.

Jisoo: pabo I love it!

Lisa: oh thank god! You literally made me worried.

Jisoo: hahahaha! Gotcha! Anyway joke aside, Lisa invite all of the famous companies CEOs to our opening party. Including my parents Chungha, Taehee and Her.

Lisa: umm are you planning on doing something?

Jisoo: maybe or maybe not. Anyway I'll hung up now. Have a good day. I have some works to do.

I hung up the call. Just you wait Jennie, I'll give you a very special gift in the opening party. I take out a picture of me and her. I took a picture of her then burned it with the lighter.

"Just like this flame engulfing your picture and finishing it to ashes. I'll do the same thing. Just wait for it." I said looking at the ashes then turned around, walking out of the room.

_________________________________________

50 votes for this chapter. Let's balance the votes and comments.

<333