24

Jennie's POV

Jisoo didn't listened and left. I'm still angry because of what she said. But I can't really let her be in danger.

"Hayss! Where is my phone?" I can't find my phone.

Oh yes, it's in her room. I sighed, going to her room. My phone was on the bedside table. I noticed her laptop on the bed and it's half opened and it's on as well.

"Did she forget to turn it off?" I opened her laptop and get shocked.

There's a footage playing. I can see Chungha, Soojoo and Chaehee. They were arguing with someone. I turn up the volume. I heard Jisoo's voice. What is she doing there!?

I suddenly heard that Jisoo confessed that she knows Soojoo was the killer. I get shocked. I keep on getting shocked of their evil revelation. I just can't believe how Chungha tried to kill Jisoo. I get extremely mad.

"I'm gonna kill you bitch!" I get up and took my phone to call the police.

I saw one text from Jisoo. It says "I'm sorry for what I said Jen. I hope you'll forgive me. I'm going to Soojoo's house. I left my laptop and I have a hidden camera with me. If you see anything unusual, please come to her house with the police asap."

I heard a scream from the laptop. I looked over it to see Soojoo holding a gun, pointing at Jisoo. I didn't wasted any time and called the police before driving towards her house.

"Hang in there for awhile Jisoo.." I mumbled, drive faster. I can't lose her for second time.

As soon as I arrived at Soojoo's house. I called her. She did received my call.

Jennie: can we talk?

Soojoo: I knew you are gonna call me. You must be outside of my house.

This bitch knows already. She opened the door and tell me to go inside. She is looking calm. I didn't said anything and went inside.

Jisoo is tied up in a chair. Chaehee and Chungha bleeding as well but they are not tied up.

"Jisoo! Oh my God you are bleeding!" I quickly go to her. I was about to untie her when I felt the gun pressed the back of my head.

"You must have called the police. Tell them, what you said is wrong. Or else, you know what will happen." She said.

I move away from her. "I'm not going to call the police. They will be here any minute."

"Bitch! I ordered you and you. Will. Do. It." She pressed her gun on my head again.

"S-stop it please.. don't hurt her." Jisoo said. She is still looking dizzy.

Soojoo slapped her. "Did I tell you to speak when I'm speaking?" She grabbed Jisoo's hair,making her whimper in pain.

I pushed her away. "Don't you dare to touch her bitch!" I shouted in anger.

She started to laugh like a maniac. "Did you see that Unnie? She is being protective over her ex wife HAHAHAHA!!"

I looked back at Jisoo. Her lips are bleeding as well as her forehead. I was about to wipe her lips but Soojoo kicked me down on the floor.

"Don't touch her!! She is mine!" She keep on kicking my stomach. I spit out blood. I hurts like fuck!

"The police are here!" Chungha shouted in fear.

"What are we gonna do now!?" Chaehee panicked.

"You'll will be arrested. Better surrender yourselves." I said, getting up slowly.

Soojoo pointed her gun at me again. "Don't try to--" she stopped when the police break in.

"Hand up! Put your gun down Ms. Hong!" Office Kim said. Two of the officers hold Chungha and Chaehee already.

"She is the one who killed Lisa. Arrest h-her. All of them.." Jisoo said weakly. I walked towards her to untie the ropes.

"Didn't I told you to not touch her!?" She shouted then I heard a loud gun sound.

I feel extremely pain on my back as I fall on the floor. I heard Jisoo shouted my name but the pain is so bad that I can't respond. It is right. I'm feeling the same pain that Jisoo felt when I treated her like a shit. Karma is getting back to me.

"Jennie!! Look at me!! Don't die! Don't leave me!" I heard her shouting.

"I'm sorry Jisoo... for what I did." I slowly lose my consciousness.

_________________________________________

50 votes for this chapter 🥺