1

3rd person POV

JK Emperors main building is in chaos. Each every stuffs are working as fast as they can. The project of Filmcity is really important for their company's reputation. President Minatozaki Sana, is the one who control everything. It's been 4 years since they saw their CEO Jennie Kim.

There are rumors that she killed her wife and now in hiatus. Though, those are rumours only. The truth is, Sana is a very efficient and trusted person, so Jennie left the work on her and is taking rest though she always monitor what's going on.

Recently, in 3 years their company's reputation was severely damaged. They lost many big deals, even their company will go bankrupt if they lost this deal. Their biggest rival JSK Group is also working on the same thing which will represent in front of Choi Group who actually handling this Filmcity deal.

"Why can't you do a work properly!? Is this why we give you salary Huh!?" Sana shouted angrily, throwing the papers on an intern.

"What the hell are you doing Megan!? Junwoo stop spacing out! Do your work properly for godsake! This is a very important project for us!" She keep on screaming at the stuffs.

"What's going on here?" Vice president Sunmi asked in a cold voice.

Sana looked over at her, eyes become colder.

"Nothing. Why are you here? I told you to go and see the sight of our project."

"Don't talk to me like that. You only order and we do the work. Don't try to use your power in wrong way." Sunmi snapped at her.

Sana's face become red in embarrassment. She gets more angry.

"HOW DARE YOU TO YOUR SENIOR LIKE THIS!?"

"I am telling the tru--" Sunmi was cut off by one of their stuff, Bobby.

"Sorry to interrupt you ma'am but there is a big news." Bobby said.

Both of the girls glared at him.

"What is it?" Sunmi asked.

"JSK Group's CEO and CFO are coming to Seoul tomorrow to attend the meeting." He said.

Both of the girls throat went dry. No one knows who is the CEO of JSK Group. It's only the CFO, Ms. Manoban, always confirm deals and come to conferences. But, She never revealed her face. Their whole company is mysterious and dangerous. If they want they can destroy any company. Just in 4 years they made this much success, it looks impossible but it is the truth that they are the leading fashion and entertainment company in America and now they are coming to Asia.

"Should we tell this to our CFO?" Sunmi asked in a low voice.

Sana didn't said anything and walked straight towards the CFO's room. Sunmi followed her also after telling Bobby to keep updating.

Sana knocked on the door, then heard a faint 'come in'. She goes in and greeted with a fierce glare from Chungha.

"What do you two want now? If it's not important you will get punished." Her voice is annoyed and cold.

"We are here to give you a very important news so please hear it out." Sana said clenching her fists.

"What is it?"

"JSK Group's CEO and CFO are coming in Seoul tomorrow. They both will attend the board meeting." Sunmi said.

"What!? Why are you saying this at last minute!?" Chungha shouted angrily.

"We got this news just now." Sana snapped.

"Ugh! You two can go now. I think it's time for Jennie to come back here." Chungha mumbled.

The ringing of the phone wake Jennie up. She groaned as she tried to sit up on the bed. Her head hurts because of the hangover. She looked beside her, to see a naked girl sleeping. She again did it. She again had a one night stand. She just changed into her clothes, throwing some money on the bedside table, she dashed out of the apartment. Her phone started to ring again. She groaned then picked up the call.

"Where the hell were you!?" She heard the annoying voice of Chungha.

"No where. What do you want?" Jennie said coldly.

"Do you even know that you're the CEO of a company!? What's happening in your company!?" The girl from the other line keep on shouting.

"Ugh! Can you fucking tell me what's going on!?"

"Sure. JSK Group's CEO and CFO are coming to attend the board meeting about the project. I hope to see you there because Choi group wants to talk to the CEO!"

Jennie gets shocked after hearing that.

"Please be come back and do your duties Jennie. I can't always control everything. Stop being sad for Jisoo. She is gone, she will not come back!"

"SHUT UP! I DON'T NEED YOUR OPINION! DON'T TRY TO ACT INNOCENT!" Jennie angrily shouted then hung up.

She hold the steering wheel of her car tightly, that her knuckles turned white. She is taking deep breaths to calm herself. But the memories of that saya years ago keep on flashing her mind.

"Damn it! Why is this fucking hurting so much!?" She angrily shouted, punching the steering wheel.

Jennie left her office and work from home sometimes after Jisoo's death. After one year of hurting, she wanted to lessen the pain and started to drink and one night stands. Because of her reputation, personality and looks, everyone is throwing themselves on her. Her mom dad went to live in Busan, for a peaceful life after giving all the Jennie the position of CEO. Her parents refused to talk to her or see her. She tried to apologize to them for what had happened but they never listened. So she left them alone.

4 years passed she become another person. People call her devil. She made Chungha the CFO and take her leave. There's many bad things going on in her company, she knows everything but don't mind them. She stopped caring about others.

4 A.M. IN THE MORNING

The private plant landed on Incheon airport from New York. Jisoo and Lisa walked in the VIP waiting room for their cars to arrive.

"Here, your black coffee chu." Lisa handed Jisoo black coffee.

"Thanks Lisa. I really need this or else i might fall asleep and you will carry me." She said chuckling.

"I don't mind carrying you. Though you're heavy." Lisa said earning a slap from Jisoo.

"Ow ow sorry!"

"You better be. I'm not heavy you're weak." Jisoo said, drinking her coffee.

Lisa stared at her friend with admiring eyes. Her pale flawless skin, light brown hair, plum pink lips everything is perfect.

Jisoo noticed it, and flicked her forehead.

"Yah what are you staring at?"

"You." Lisa said rubbing her forehead.

"Idiot." Jisoo mumbled as Lisa leaned her head on her shoulder.

They couldn't stayed in the position for too long as their security ushered them to the parking lot. Thankfully media doesn't know that they are coming.

In the car, going to their newly bought apartment, Lisa noticed that Jisoo's face is cold as she staring out of the window.

"Chu, you okay?"

"Hmm. Yeah I am."

"Then what are you thinking?"

Jisoo smirked evily. "Thinking about where should I start the destruction."

Lisa shook her head at her. She knows this time Jisoo won't show any mercy.

________________________________________

First chapter!

35 votes for this chapter and lots of comments.

The more you vote, I'll update more.

<3333