Chapter 4

James POV

It's been a few weeks since I found out Carina was my daughter. She has a detention today for pulling a prank on snape. Carina walked into our classroom and sat down. "What happened Carina. Said Lily" "snape got mad at me. Said Carina" "why is he mad at you. Said Marlene" "because I threw water and soap at him like uncle Regulus said too. Said Carina" We all wanted to laugh but we couldn't. "Now why would my brother say something like that. Said Sirius" "because I wrote him and told him uncle snape's hair greasy and he said to throw water and soap at him. Said Carina" "Carina you can't do that. Said Lily" "why not his hair is greasy and uncle Regulus said I can. Said Carina" "Yeah Lily his hair is greasy. Said Sirius" "oh yeah uncle Regulus said to invite you guys over for break. Said Carina" "alright we'll be their." She pulled out her paints and started to paint. "She's funny. Said Marlene" "Yeah she is. Said Remus" "I can't believe my brother told her to do that. Said Sirius" "well it is Regulus. Said Lily" "Yeah your right." "Also I have detention tonight with you guys Minnie told me to tell you. Said Carina" "alright Carina. Said Lily" "see she even calls her Minnie mini reincarnation. Said Sirius" Marlene slapped Sirius head. "Owe. Said Sirius" "well stop saying that. Said Marlene" "Carina have you done your homework." "Yup this morning at breakfast I did. Said Carina" "alright then. Said Sirius" "Mini James. Said Lily." "No it's mini prongs. Said Sirius" "its neither." "Its both she just did her homework this morning like you always did. Said Marlene" "whatever." I went amd sat next to Carina. "So what are you painting." " I don't know I just paint and wait to see the outcome want to paint. Said Carina" "Yeah sure." She passed me a piece of paper and a paint brush. We started to paint then she finished hers. "What is it." I looked at it and it was her Lyra and Regulus. "Its me my mom and uncle. Said Carina" "Wow it's beautiful." "Thank you. Said Carina." "Why did you get detention this time." "Because I was doing a prank on Rose but it got on Minnie instead so I got detention. Yknow your my favorite but don't tell Minnie she's gonna think im cheating on her. Said Carina" "i promise I won't I'll be right back." "Alright. Said Carina" I walked over to the others. "So. Said Sirius" "what." "Never mind James your clueless. Said Lily" "She definitely is yours James. Said Marlene" "how so" "don't tell minnie or she'll think im cheating on her. Said Carina." I remember that year her face was funny."

Carina's POV

It's time for my detention Minnie is walking me. She's holding my hand so she doesn't lose me I some how wander off. We walked inside the class and saw them all. "Minnie what a lovely surprise. Said Sirius" "I'm just dropping off this one. Said Minnie" This lifted her hand. She kneeled down to me. "Carina behave alright. Said Minnie" "I will." I gave her a kiss and went to sit down in my seat. "I will be back to take her to her common room. Said Minnie" Then she walked out. "Carina have you done your homework. Said Lily" "no its just math I have left." "While your here why don't you do it. Said Sirius" "I guess I could." I pulled out my homework and started to do it until I got stuck on a question. James noticed I was frustrated. "Carina what's wrong. Said James" "this question it's hard." "Here let me help you show me which one your stuck on. Said James" I showed him and he started to show me how to solve it. "Is that better do you understand it now. Said James" "Yeah I do" He put his hand up for me to hit it. "Is that all of your homework. Said James" "Yup I did it all earlier in class." "Good now you can paint. Said James" I put my homework away and started to paint until Minnie came. "Carina c'mon. Said Minnie" "coming Minnie." I grab my things and ran towards her. "Did you do your homework. Said Minnie" "Yeah I did and Professor Potter helped me." "Good job now let's get you to bed. Said Minnie" We went to my dorm and I went to sleep