Chapter 35

Carina's POV

I woke up from my nap and saw my dad and Lily. My dad was staring at me while Lily was asleep still. "Staring it creepy yknow." "I'm just looking at my daughter so it's not creepy. Said Dad." "Still creepy." He just smiled at me. "So when did you guys finish." "About two hours ago. Said James." "I must've been asleep then." "You were and we saw some things. Said Dad." "Like what." "Oh yknow you jumping off a building going on missions for the ministry. Said Dad." "It was so you can come home early and it did." "Well I'm still mad you did that but thank you. Said Dad." "I love you dad." "I love you too princess. Said Dad." Then Lily woke up. "You up. Said Lily." I shook my head yes. "Have you took your meds Carine. Said Lily." "I don't want to." "You have to. Said Dad." Lily got up. "I'll get them. Said Lily." She walked out the room. "Please dad I don't want to take them." "I'm sorry luv but you have too. Said Dad." Lily came back in the room with the meds. "Here you go. Said Lily." James grabbed them for me. "I don't want to." "C'mon luv just do it. Said Dad." I groaned and took my meds and laid back down. "See that wasn't hard was it. Said Dad." "Yes it was." He shook his head then Harry walked in. "Your up. Said Harry." "Yes Harry I'm up what did you need." "Nothing just came in. Said Harry." I shook my head and he just laughed. I laid back down on my dad's chest. "Wake up Care. Said Harry." "No leave me alone." He started to jump on the bed and I got crawled on my dad and laid down on his chest like a baby while Harry jumped on the bed like a little kid. "Harry stop jumping on the bed like a little kid." "Me a little kid look at you your laying on dad's chest like a baby. Said Harry." "Because your jumping on the bed." He stopped jumping but I still stayed on his chest. "So let's go do something. Said Harry." "No I'm tired." He looked at me. "You just woke up. Said Harry." "Exactly out because I'm tired." He just stared at me. "Either lay down or get our Harold." "Well Andrea I'm not tired. Said Harry." I looked at him because nobody knew my middle name. "How did you know my middle name." He didn't say he just ran off. "I'm gonna get you Harold just watch." I yelled my dad was laughing. "Did you tell him." "No I didn't i don't know how he got it. Said Dad." I sighed and laid back down. "What's wrong luv. Said Dad." "I don't know." Because I really didn't know what was wrong. "Let's go somewhere ok me and you. Said Dad." I got off him and sat up so did he. "Where?" "Somewhere go get dressed into something comfy. Said Dad." "I guess." I got up and went to get changed.

James POV

I walked down waiting for Carina then saw everyone here. "Hey guys." I had the keys in my hand. "Where are you going. Said Sirius." "Taking Carina somewhere want to show her something." Then she came down ready to go. "Ready princess." "Yup. Said Carina." We left and went to a house i was building for us. "Why are we here. Said Carina." "Because I've been working on this house for us." We walked in. "Here hit it." She hesitated to grab it.

We finished smashing things. "Feel better." She ran and hugged me. "Thanks daddy its feels much better. Said Carina." "Let's head back I'm sure your grandmother wants to see you." She nodded and we left back home. We walked in and they were still their. We walked over and sat on the couch. "Where did you guys go. Said Lily." They all knew about the house I was building. "Somewhere." I smiled. I saw Carina talking with my mom she looked happy. Then a call came so Lily picked it up and walked over to Carina. "Hey it's for you. Said Lily." She grabbed the phone. "Thank you. Said Carina." She started to talk then she went silent. She got up but i grabbed her before she walked off. "Hey what happened." "I-I have to go. Said Carina" She took off and we all followed her.