Chapter 31

Carina's POV

We all talked about sky diving just the four of us so we can all spend time together. I remembered they have a music room so I went over and decided to play the piano.

James POV

We're all downstairs talking then we heard the piano start playing. So we decided to listen to it.

We saw her memories again but we didn't know why we kept seeing them. I was about to go up to her then we head it play again. "I think she's going to be singing again. Said Lily"

We were all shocked by her memories. "She is worth it. Said Harry" "we know Harry. Said Lily" "I remembered when she showed me her magic." "Is that when you first told her. Said Tonks" "yeah it was she was so happy after then the next week I got her some doughnuts it was her first time trying it her face was so cute now she loves them."

"She was right their relationship with each other was weird. Said Sirius" "but they were cute together. Said Marlene" "he protected her either way. Said Lily" "Yeah they we're. Said Tonks"

"that's what she did after the deaths. Said Harry" "I guess she was grieving just not like us we're we need some comfort she just needed to be alone that's all." "And we sent her away. Said Lily"

We saw more of what happened in the hospital. "Was that what happened in their. Said Harry" "I think so. Said Marlene."

"Why did she have a pill bottle in her hand dad. Said Harry" "it was her medicine Harry." "For what though. Said Harry" "her ADHD Harry. Said Lily" "that's why she always fidget or play with her hands a lot or zone out. Said Harry" "yeah but don't say anything to her." "She shot somebody. Said Mione." Everyone stayed quiet.

"She looked so happy. Said Ginny" "she's funny. Said Fred" "I'm going up to her now." I walked up and left the others to talk I saw her in the music room still. "Hey princess." "Hey dad. Said Carina" "what are you doing." "Singing wanna join me. Said Carina" "Yeah I will." I walked over she showed me the song and we started to play.

"I didn't know you could sing. Said Carina" "I'm full of surprises." "That was for Lily huh. Said Carina" "yes it was and who did you sing about." "Mattheo he was my best friend we did everything together. Said Carina" "it's alright to cry yknow." "I know but he always told me a princess never crys so guess I got use to it he always helped me when I needed it. Yknow it's funny because at first we hated each other but got along for the others then we became each others best friends. Said Carina" "Yeah that is pretty funny." She leaned on my shoulder and smiled. "Dad can we go watch a movie. Said Carina" I looked at her. "Yeah sure c'mon." "Can Lily and Harry come too. Said Carina" "Yeah they can I'll go call them to pick a movie." We got up she went to my room and I went downstairs. "She ok. Said Lily" "Yeah she is she was wondering if you and Harry wanted to watch a movie with us." Harry raced upstairs and me and Lily laughed along with the others. "I'm taking that as a yes for him." "Yeah c'mon. Said Lily" "I'm coming to. Said Sirius" He raced up before we could protest. We walked in and saw them all laying down. "We told him to get out but he didn't. Said Carina" "Yeah he's not gonna get out he wants to watch with us." "Such a baby. Said Carina" "so are you look your laying in your dad's bed. Said Sirius" "Yeah but I'm his daughter your his friend. Said Carina" "so I'm his favorite. Said Sirius" "oh really wanna go their. Said Carina" By now we were all amused at what they were gonna do. "Yes it do James who's your favorite its me right. Said Sirius" "daddy its me right. Said Carina" she gave me an incconent smile. "Its my princess sorry pads." She smirked while Sirius acted dramatic. "Traitor how dare you im leaving. Said Sirius" The others we're laughing. "I'm going to get some snacks. Said Lily" I got on the bed.

Lily's POV

I walked down to get sone snacks and the others looked at me. "Is everything ok up their we heard yelling. Said Marlene" "Yeah it's fine Sirius asked James who his favorite was." "I did and he's a traitor he choose Carina over me. Said Sirius" Everyone started to laugh. "And all she said was "daddy its me right." And he fell for it. Said Sirius" "your just dramatic Sirius that's his daughter. Said Marlene" "no im not he's a traitor. Said Sirius" I got the snacks and went back upstairs and saw Carina waiting for me. She patted the bed for me to come and sit with her. I sat next to her and she laid her head on my shoulder. I whispered to her. "Im surprised you didn't lay with James." "Your more comfortable and to be honest your my favorite don't tell my dad. Said Carina" i put my pinkie out. "I'm promise I won't." She grabbed it and put it with her. "Always and Forever. Said Carina" "always and forever." We both smiled and I put my arm over her and we watched the movie. By the time it was over the kids we're asleep already so it was just me and James. "What we're you and Carina whispering about. Said James" "I told her I'm surprised she didn't lay with you." "Me to she said she wanted to lay with you instead. Said James" "then she said its because I'm her favorite and not to tell you." "Rude my daughter loves you more. Said James" "don't tell her I told you I promised I wouldn't." "I won't I'm glad you two are getting along. Said James" "me to I think she just misses Lyra." "She does but I think she found a second mother to her you. You helped her when she got out and you helped her. I think she trust you and that's good she needs a mother right now and now she does and she knows your not trying to replace Lyra. Said James" "I'm not trying to replace her either I want her to be happy that's all." She snuggled up into me more. "I think she's comfortable. Said James" "I think so to."