Chapter 34

James POV

The next day.....

I woke up with Carina in my arms still. She was still asleep so I was just watching her like when she was little. "Stop staring it's creepy. Said Carina." I laughed a little bit. "Im just looking at my little princess." She smiled which made me smile. Then someone came and jumped on us and then we heard other people come in to. We looked and saw Harry and the others. "Harry it's to early for you to be jumping on the bed. Said Carina." "No it's not. Said Harry." "What are you doing in here anyways. Said Carina" "Well we got bored so we wanted to see your memories. Said Harry." Carina just stared at them like they were crazy. "Please. Said Harry." "Fine come and sit down on the bed. Said Carina" They all say on the bed. "So when your done just say done and you'll come right out I might be asleep when you come out. Said Carina." They all laughed. "Alright. Said Harry." She did the spell and we appeared in the white hall again. "I'm picking first. Said Harry." "Alright calm down." He walked to a door.

"When was this. Said Harry." "When you guys were gone and some was after George and Fred left. Said Ginny." "I remember this Tom and Mattheo had to hold her back so she wouldn't get in a fight. Said Fred." "A fight why though." "Oh yeah because some kid was bullying a 1st year and that 1st year was close to her. If they didn't hold her back she would've been gone. Said Fred." "Alright next one. Said Lily." "I'm picking. Said Sirius." He picked another door.

"Why was she fighting." "Mattheo and her were close so her and him would fight to let some anger out and it helped them both. Said Ginny." "Well she's bloody good at it. Said Sirius." "Yes she is. Said Marlene." "I'll pick. Said Remus."

"Your daughter walked into active shooting. Said Lily." "Yeah she went on missions for the ministry she said what was it yeah fun. Said Fred." "She did what now." "Yeah went on missions for the ministry she said why not it'll be fun. Said George." "How do you two know. Said Marlene" "she told us. Said Fred." "Lets move on before James kicks us out before we could see more. Said Lily." "She really doesn't care for the risk does she. Said Sirius." "No she doesn't. Said Ginny." "She's flexible she can move. Said Marlene." "Yeah she is. Said Ginny." "I'm picking now." I just wanted to hurry up and move on.

"She really did miss you guys she just didn't show it. Said Ginny." "How do you know." "When we went to class in your classroom she couldn't stay in their for at least 10 minutes she would always just walk out. She couldn't stand to be in their because you weren't the one teaching it. Said Ginny." "What happened during her 3rd year. Said Lily." They didn't say anything. "What happened." "It's not our story to tell you would have to ask her. Said Fred." Me and the others looked at each other hoping it wasn't something bad. "I'll pick now. Said Lily." I nodded and she picked a door.

"What we're they talking about marriage." "Yeah his dad wanted them to get married and she accepted. This was before they acutally loved each other. Their relationship was complicated. Said Ginny." "Next one." "I'll pick. Said Marlene."

"No wonder she wants to go sky diving she's already jumped off something." The others laughed a little. "See what I mean she's scary. Said Sirius." "Is it weird I'm scared of my little sister no ok. Said Harry." "You don't need to be scared of her. Said Lily." "She the devil she acts incconent but she ain't. Said Sirius." "Don't call my daughter the devil Sirius." "Why she is. Said Sirius." "No she's not she's an angle. Said Sirius." "Your both crazy if you don't see it. Said Sirius." The others were laughing. "I'm picking now. Said Fred."

"Your daughter is crazy. Said Sirius." "Sirius we all know already no need to tell us." "Well who's picking next. Said Lily." "I will. Said George."

"What did he mean. Said Sirius." "I don't know." "I'm picking now. Said Ginny."

"The devil possessed her. Said Sirius." We started to laugh. "Stop saying." "She is did you not see how she was crying then stopped out of nowhere. Said Sirius." "Yeah dad shes scary. Said Harry." "Leave your sister alone and Sirius knock it off. Said Lily." "I'll pick now. Said Ron."

"Yeah totally not scary. Said Harry." "Lets move on." "I'll pick. Said Mione."

"She went through so much." "Yeah she did but she always kept positive at school no matter what. Said Ginny." "Lets get out of here. Said Lily." "Done." We got out and saw her asleep on the bed still. "And she's asleep. Said Sirius." "Well she did say she might fall asleep so. Said Ginny." They all walked out except Lily she sat on the bed next to Carina. I was laying next to Carina already. "She's big." "Yeah she is. Said Lily. We fell asleep next to Carina.